A mump about Insurance company's

I had two non fault accidents this year both of them were people running into the back of my car so why does my insurance company want to charge me a lot more this year when it is clearly not my fault? and the annoying thing is I never claimed off my insurance for damage to my car as the other person,s insurance paid for damages , they are in the risk business and they don't like taking risks in my opinion, legal bandits that's all they are.

Yes. But they need to grab all your money so they can spend it on TV ads which make you want to put your size nines through your flat-screen tele.

It's legalised theft, nothing more, nothing less.

As ever in this country, it's the law-abiding who are constantly screwed at the expense - literally - of the law-breakers.

Anyone who is unlucky enough to be bumped from behinds twice in a year is clearly very unlucky, which makes you a greater risk. :)

A kid on a motorbike ran into the back of me on barrow road while I was stood at the traffic lights my car is a 4+4 Shogun as if that is is not big enough to see'and the other one was a taxi driver on Barnsley road who ran a red light and ran into me as I stopped for kids at the crossing.

I have been shopping around but I am loath to tell them about these accidents as they just pile it on when you say anything and according to what they tell me they don't pass information on to each other anyway,they seem to make their own rules up my opinion.

The days of insurance companies rewarding loyalty are long gone, and the opposite is now the case, with new customers being offered better rates.

Do like lots of us do now and switch insurance companies every year.

On my renewal recently Swift Cover wanted almost 30% more than last year.

No claims, no accidents, no missed payments.

I asked them if they intended to wear a condom whilst they were at it and Swiftly (see what i did there?) moved to another insurer.

Bandits!!

On my renewal recently Swift Cover wanted almost 30% more than last year.

No claims, no accidents, no missed payments.

I asked them if they intended to wear a condom whilst they were at it and Swiftly (see what i did there?) moved to another insurer.

Bandits!!

Mine did the same thing.

M&S for one year charged me £350. Before my renewal notice came, out of interest, I got a quote as a new customer, and on the same terms, it came out at £360. Fine I thought. Then my renewal came through at £600.

I phoned them and asked just how stupid they thought I was, and after much whinging, they apologised and I got the insurance for £320.

Archived