Hong Kong Wok on London Road

alfredo

anyone been to the hong kong wok? we went the other week and the food was brill! the portions were massive and filled us up great! they do alot of groupon offers and for the 4 of us to go with a £5 voucher it only cost us about £40 altogether including drinks! the staff are lovely & its just great! really recommend it; if you like chinese food that is:)

Hi @alfredo, it makes us very happy to hear that our deal has helped you enjoy new Chinese food experiences in your city. We'll pass on everyone's feedback to the Groupon Sheffield team - thanks for taking the time to review Hong Kong Wok!

That would be Little Hanoi? I've been there a couple of times and enjoyed everything I had. My OH, who used to work in Vietnam, says the food is a lot more authentically Vietnamese than Pho 68.

Can not agree more with lectrolove, so much love for Little Hanoi, a real Vietnamese taste in Uk. wanna come there nowwww

Yes have been to HK Wok to eat several times now. Customer service is good and food is sooo yummy and very filling as they're such big portions. Would keep going there and have also been to Noodle Inn too but think HK Wok has better customer service and food is that bit better.

Archived