Immigration problem

Ive just been through page hall and there were 25 of them hanging about on the corner of firth park road I counted them as I stood at the crossing there,if you add up the money that they must be getting from the state what with their housing benefit and child support you can begin to work out how much these parasites are costing the country and that is just 25 of them in one small part of the country just start thinking how many more there are hanging about the place doing nothing but costing us money.

Ive just been through page hall and there were 25 of them hanging about on the corner of firth park road I counted them as I stood at the crossing there,if you add up the money that they must be getting from the state what with their housing benefit and child support you can begin to work out how much these parasites are costing the country and that is just 25 of them in one small part of the country just start thinking how many more there are hanging about the place doing nothing but costing us money.

I wonder how many where thinking the same about you?

I live at Sheffield lane top and to get there I go through firth park and page hall I wasn't hanging about I was in my van returning from a job waiting at the crossing, they were stood around the corner I see them daily there non of them work they hang around all day as many as 30 at a time I thought there we laws about large groups of people gathering like that they all look like they are from Mexico or some south American country, what are they doing here why are they here who let them here in the first place and what possible benefit could they be to the country.

I live at Sheffield lane top and to get there I go through firth park and page hall I wasn't hanging about I was in my van returning from a job waiting at the crossing, they were stood around the corner I see them daily there non of them work they hang around all day as many as 30 at a time I thought there we laws about large groups of people gathering like that they all look like they are from Mexico or some south American country, what are they doing here why are they here who let them here in the first place and what possible benefit could they be to the country.

Which reads......I don't know anything about them.

Archived