Immigration problem

It's a load of cobblers as you well know. The reality for most immigrants is worlds apart from your myth.

you will find that some eastern europeans come here for a free ride...but who could blame them...romania or rotherham....only one winner....mind you some of my best customers on the market...always looking for a bargain...

this morning greedy bulgarian beggars with seven kids get council house in westminster...after camping outside cathedral....

jumped straight to the front of the housing ladder....no wonder people get the hump...

There are none so blind as they who refuse to see.....:)

I dont see how anyone can defend what is going on there it is quite obvious to anyone that they are nothing but scrounging parasites living off our backs, the Asian people who live around there are mostly working people and shop owners they are not happy with the situation it does looks a bit volatile at times.

I dont see how anyone can defend what is going on there it is quite obvious to anyone that they are nothing but scrounging parasites living off our backs, the Asian people who live around there are mostly working people and shop owners they are not happy with the situation it does looks a bit volatile at times.

I was not defending them. Asian people do not like what is happening in Sheffield either.They tell me so.

you will find that some eastern europeans come here for a free ride...but who could blame them...romania or rotherham....only one winner....mind you some of my best customers on the market...always looking for a bargain...

this morning greedy bulgarian beggars with seven kids get council house in westminster...after camping outside cathedral....

jumped straight to the front of the housing ladder....no wonder people get the hump...

The article is here:

Westminster Council eventually took the family off the streets because of “safeguarding concerns around the children”.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4531362/Bulgarian-gypsies-who-came-to-UK-to-get-benefits-are-housed-3-weeks-after-arriving.html#ixzz26B5KN5IE

It isn't the children's fault they have been born into a particular family, we have plenty of families in the UK where there are safeguarding issues.

As this family are being treated as asylum seekers they won't have been given a tenancy, just temporary housing whilst their status is sorted out. That is what happens with anyone claiming asylum.

Why would an EU citizen seek asylum in a country that they are entitled to live in, they don’t need asylum because they can live here anyway.:huh:

Britain tops EU asylum seekers' list

Britain granted asylum to more people than any other European Union (EU) country last year, official figures show.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/britain-tops-eu-asylum-seekers-list_784694.html

Archived