Immigration problem

I know a Polish guy who worked alongside us. He was an intelligent aimiable guy who was on a mission. He was married with a child, both stayed in Poland. He was a highly skilled guy who worked long hours and earned good money, He spent very little of his money in England, but sent it to his wife in Poland. He saved enough in a few years to earn enough to pay for a house in Poland,

At. This stage , he went home. His actions make England poorer.

I know a Polish guy who worked alongside us. He was an intelligent aimiable guy who was on a mission. He was married with a child, both stayed in Poland. He was a highly skilled guy who worked long hours and earned good money, He spent very little of his money in England, but sent it to his wife in Poland. He saved enough in a few years to earn enough to pay for a house in Poland,

At. This stage , he went home. His actions make England poorer.

Piffle. We had the benefit of his company and his labour and he paid his taxes and for a roof over his head. He also spent money on food and possibly beer - that he sent much of his wages overseas is neither here nor there.

Piffle. We had the benefit of his company and his labour and he paid his taxes and for a roof over his head. He also spent money on food and possibly beer - that he sent much of his wages overseas is neither here nor there.

Rubbish. Spending money here stimulates growth. Sending money abroad makes England poorer. It is very basic economics. I am amazed that you cannot understand that.

Rubbish. Spending money here stimulates growth. Sending money abroad makes England poorer. It is very basic economics. I am amazed that you cannot understand that.

What do you think the thousands of Britons who work abroad and have family in the UK do with their money?

Archived