Immigration problem

We really do not need them. They like to think that we do, but we could train our own people.
..where are you going to get them from? Who's going to pay for it? How long would it take to train 'our own people', assuming those with the required basic talents are available in sufficient numbers?

..where are you going to get them from? Who's going to pay for it? How long would it take to train 'our own people', assuming those with the required basic talents are available in sufficient numbers?

BF- please do not expect anything but a nonsensical answer if you are to ask pertinent questions of AWOL.

AWOl is however quite a clever little troll as did recognize were my questioning was going - namely how he can support Jessica Ennis to the extent that he has ENNISfield as his address - yet would send her father home (or at the very least deny him social housing).

Many are already trained they just can't get a job.

I was born in New Zealand my Dad was a Yorkshireman My Mum is Scottish my wife is Spanish my son was born in Cypress and daughter was born in Sheffield,I have nothing against immigrants who come to work who have a skill and want to contribute to our country its the asylum seekers illegals and and the riff raff and scroungers of other country's I don't want here.

Archived