Immigration problem

They wouldn’t all need replacing because the population would be significantly lower.

This is only hypothetical by the way I don't advocate sending them all home.

I agree that many people who come from abroad and do not work do tend to "clog up" the NHS.

Not so, boyfriday. Entrants who come to take up employment already accepted are a net contribution to the Exchequer.

So the premiss is not false. Entrants who'd gain no benefit claim could still enter but only if taking up pre-accepted employment.

My point was it's really a red herring, the constant association of immigrants with benefits..the overwhelming majority of immigrants to this country have no interest in benefits whatsoever and are net contributors to the Exchequor. Those who aren't are an unnecesary burden (unless they're genuine refugees, who are relatively small in number) but immigrants receiving UK benefits unilaterally is not the 'norm', so I believe it should form only a part of an objective discussion about immigration.

They wouldn’t all need replacing because the population would be significantly lower.

This is only hypothetical by the way I don't advocate sending them all home.

It's all nebulous rhetoric though isn't it? How many would need replacing? How much lower would the population be? What percentage of the remaining population would possess the required skills?

My point was it's really a red herring, the constant association of immigrants with benefits..the overwhelming majority of immigrants to this country have no interest in benefits whatsoever and are net contributors to the Exchequor. Those who aren't are an unnecesary burden (unless they're genuine refugees, who are relatively small in number) but immigrants receiving UK benefits unilaterally is not the 'norm', so I believe it should form only a part of an objective discussion about immigration.

Very few people in the country are net contributors to the Exchequer, the overwhelming majority in this country take more out in services than they contribute, so its unlikely that the majority of immigrants are net contributors.

Exchequers are not unnecessary...see what I did there?.....not spelling police though.:)

It's all nebulous rhetoric though isn't it? How many would need replacing? How much lower would the population be? What percentage of the remaining population would possess the required skills?

We managed quite well prior to labours lax immigration policy, I’m sure we could manage again.

You appear to have formed the rather arrogant opinion that immigrants are indispensable.....but then......graveyards are full of indispensable people.;)

You appear to have formed the rather arrogant opinion that immigrants are indispensable.....but then......graveyards are full of indispensable people.;)

But immigrants are needed hence why no government will ever really cap or stop immigration, idigenous whitey simply cannot be relied upon anymore to do menial jobs, BME immigration is imperative for this countrys survival.

Didn't know you were such a baby Corkers ;) You're of my eldest's generation, he too has a wide circle of associations and would probably endorse everything you say.

Mind you, Bengali football team? There's integration, and there's Corker's integration! :hihi:

lol M8 you don't mix you don't learn :)

Archived