Immigration problem

Not according to the Polish government, they benefited from a 13 billion boost to their economy because of the money being sent back by polish immigrants.

Forgive me, but where am I in disagreement with you? I haven't claimed Polish workers don't send money home.

I'm simply asking you to consider the flipside in that the (relatively) free movement of labour enables our own to work abroad and send money back to blighty. If you believe the movement of labour should be restricted then there are many, many thousands of Britons working abroad who would be affected.

Lots of foreigners come scrounging in England. How many. English people go abroad to scrounge? I thought that I would throw this one in since it seems obvious that some do not wish to keep to the discussion topic.

Forgive me, but where am I in disagreement with you? I haven't claimed Polish workers don't send money home.

I'm simply asking you to consider the flipside in that the (relatively) free movement of labour enables our own to work abroad and send money back to blighty. If you believe the movement of labour should be restricted then there are many, many thousands of Britons working abroad who would be affected.

The point is that it’s not equal, if an equal number of British people migrated then their wouldn’t be a problem, the problem exists because more people arrive in the UK than leave.

Yes, you said People should be free to go wherever they want, what if they all want to go to the same place?

This will never happen.

Never throughout history all the people on the planet wanted to go to the same place.

This is why it is reasonable to let people move freely.

Human flows will balance out naturally.

Lots of foreigners come scrounging in England. How many. English people go abroad to scrounge? I thought that I would throw this one in since it seems obvious that some do not wish to keep to the discussion topic.

There’s nothing to scrounge abroad, that why they all come here.:)

This will never happen.

Never throughout history all the people on the planet wanted to go to the same place.

This is why it is reasonable to let people move freely.

Human flows will balance out naturally.

I would agree when we have a single global government with all peoples treated equally in every country.

Archived