People who walk 7 abreast and expect you to move!

AWOL

Why do some people think that they have right of way on the pavement? Families are particularly bad for this! They walk down the pavement up to seven abreast (that means side by side, nothing to do with boobs).....and expect you to walk around them on the road!

Just. GET OUT OF MY WAY..........rant over.:)

One of my pet hates too.....especially when it's 2 baby buggies side by side. I had an embarrassing moment once when I found myself pressed up against the wall by 2 such immovable objects. "Sorry" I said, "I'm not very good at pole jumping", trouble was, they were Polish.....ooops:blush:

One of my pet hates too.....especially when it's 2 baby buggies side by side. I had an embarrassing moment once when I found myself pressed up against the wall by 2 such immovable objects. "Sorry" I said, "I'm not very good at pole jumping", trouble was, they were Polish.....ooops:blush:

I like polish....makes my car shine beautifully.:hihi:

huh what about people who come out of shops and then stand in front of the entrance in a trance so you can't get out or go in

people whose eyes are glued to their mobile phones and we have to avoid them!

and people who walk slowly but take up the middle of the footpath, keep to the side - please

:help:

huh what about people who come out of shops and then stand in front of the entrance in a trance so you can't get out or go in

people whose eyes are glued to their mobile phones and we have to avoid them!

and people who walk slowly but take up the middle of the footpath, keep to the side - please

:help:

The real scum of the earth are those who leave their shopping trolley in a parking bay amongst other cars; imagine if a gust of wind or something made it roll into someones car!

Hilsborough is a nightmare for this.The arcade usually looks like a Guiness book of records stunt for how many people can stand in one area.

I agree, I think it must be the same people in the Hillsborough Morrison's! If people must shop in groups :confused: then perhaps they need to walk in line down the aisles, not side by side.

I try to avoid places where there are people because they smell. People who walk 7 abreast , push buggies or use a mobile phone are more likely to be scroungers.

I find it much easier to hate everyone..it concentrates the mind you know.

Archived