Will Cameron ever be as good as Thatcher!

MrNM

Thatcher destroyed manufacturing and the economy. Cameron and cronies are now saying how important all the things that Thatcher destroyed are.They are trying to rebuild manufacturing. I hope Thatcher dies soon as I have a bottle of champagne ready to celebrate her death when she does. I worship the ground that is coming to her.

Thatcher destroyed manufacturing and the economy. Cameron and cronies are now saying how important all the things that Thatcher destroyed are.They are trying to rebuild manufacturing. I hope Thatcher dies soon as I have a bottle of champagne ready to celebrate her death when she does. I worship the ground that is coming to her.

You're right Phil, but what are they actually doing? - NOTHING!!! They are only interested in toadying up to their pals and financiers in the City.

If she gets a state funeral it will be the first time that the canons in the 21 gun salute actually fire at the coffin, as Frankie Boyle joked!

:hihi:

I agree but it's not coming soon enough or maybe the old crone should suffer a lot longer to make up for systematically destroying the working class people of this country

You and that other Idiot stop being so petty, This is a forum I'm not sitting no exam. You two need to get a life, Urgently.:rant::suspect:

You're the one who brought up spelling and grammar. Which was rather amusing, as you're terrible at both.

At least I know when to use capital letters, "Here" I'll teach you! "always" start a sentence with a capital letter, Thatcher is a name so that requires a capital letter, so does Conservatives and "Toffs" "," "in" my post I was just putting my views across and not paying attention to detail. How big an Idiot do you feel now"." Get back to School! Dumpling.

I don't normally pick up spelling/grammar errors on forums. But as you started it, and seem to take it so seriously, I thought I'd do you the courtesy of helping you to improve yours!

"Here" - no need for a capital after a comma

"always" - capital letter required after an exclamation mark

"," - should be a full stop, you could maybe get away with a semicolon.

"Toffs" - not a proper noun, doesn't require a capital

"," - should be a full stop

"in" - capital letter required after a full stop

"." - should be a question mark.

The fact that you start the entire post with "At least I know when to use capital letters" is comedy gold :thumbsup:

Only idiots or multi millionaires would vote Tory :P

The logical reason to vote Tory is to prevent labour getting near power again.

This is the problem with our current system, many Labour voter vote Labour only to keep the Tories out and many Tory voters only vote Tory to keep Labour out.

Be nice to vote for the party you want and know that your vote counts for something.

Well said. :thumbsup:

You're right Phil, but what are they actually doing? - NOTHING!!! They are only interested in toadying up to their pals and financiers in the City.

If she gets a state funeral it will be the first time that the canons in the 21 gun salute actually fire at the coffin, as Frankie Boyle joked!

:hihi:

I agree but it's not coming soon enough or maybe the old crone should suffer a lot longer to make up for systematically destroying the working class people of this country

Only idiots or multi millionaires would vote Tory :P

Those comments are an example of what kind of support Labour can do without.

Archived