Maybe New Sat "B" Team are you interested?

Hillsborough Club FC sunday team may also be setting up a Sat "B" football team

It will be a case to see who would be Interested and Play a few Friendlys, And hope to move on the season after to a Sat league.

We would be Looking for a Ast Manager who can commit to every sat as well as Taking Training etc etc If your interested Reply on here All

Cheers - H.c.f.c (sunday manager)

Hi I'm interested in playing please can you keep me in the loop. Thanks

Yes will keep updating, We have 7 or 8 players from our sunday team that are wanting to play as well, once we got around 15/16 I hope to start training in hillsborough park , and take it more from there, with training and Friendlys etc

Hi

I'm interested in this and I think my housemate would be too. What do we need to do to sign up?

Just a case of Getting some Training sessions set up after we got a set number of players , And training and playing friendlys . and if all goes well the next season we enter into sat lge.

in the nxt few weeks will meet up in hillsborough park sat morning . but will keep all informed.

Archived