Why do you believe in God or a creator ?

Why do you believe in God ,you could be of any religion or faith , for what reason did you come to have that faith or what makes you believe in God ?

for me it is everything you see around you ie/ from flowers to the universe , the earth and how finely tuned it is with a protective shield , a water cycle ,Photosynthesis, the air we breath , nature etc these cause me to believe someone must have designed them . also the human mind how we have a capability to think beyond what we see , think beyond death and even think about this subject .

:D Maybe you should try it. :thumbsup:

Why do you believe in God ,you could be of any religion or faith , for what reason did you come to have that faith or what makes you believe in God ?

for me it is everything you see around you ie/ from flowers to the universe , the earth and how finely tuned it is with a protective shield , a water cycle ,Photosynthesis, the air we breath , nature etc these cause me to believe someone must have designed them . also the human mind how we have a capability to think beyond what we see , think beyond death and even think about this subject .

Could this be because you don't know much about science, biology, natural selection, the process of evolution, and so on?

We'd all like to think things go on for us after we die, but all the evidence points to it not doing.

Any chance of some interesting positive replies all this angst is a bit negative and not really about the post , thanks

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you only want a one sided thread with opinions that you agree with.

Totaly understand now.

Ill leave you and your god bothering mates to have your fun.

Archived