Why do you believe in God or a creator ?

Have a bit of compassion,my feet are constantly swollen from walking the streets,i'm often mistaken for someone of a questionable profession,and apart from the shady characters i witness lurking about on street corners,i have to endure most objectionable remarks from some of those whose doors i bang on.

And lately i don't seem to be having much luck at getting the messages across.

I take it that you're a J.W. Janie? If so, you will teach that a man was born of a virgin, performed many miracles, died and was resurrected then rose up to Heaven and in 1914 was crowned as king there, Adam and Eve in lived in Eden with a talking snake and the United Nations organisation is a product of the Devil; these just for starters. It's not surprising that you aren't having great success on peoples' doorsteps.

all i can say is aethiests seem uptight and aggressive and believers (in god) seem petty chilled , just an observation from a layman :)

There does seem to be a paucity of religious people defending their corner, pity you haven't read any of Grahame/Agbus's posts, chilled he was not! He appears to have left the Forum.

Archived