Why do you believe in God or a creator ?

all i can say is aethiests seem uptight and aggressive and believers (in god) seem petty chilled , just an observation from a layman :)

All I can say is that you are clearly lacking in education and I have no reason to believe your lame assertions.

The message in question is "evangelion", or good news, which is the central message that many Christians, including J.Ws, attempt to teach or persuade the non-believer.

Yes i realise that,but i wasn't serious about the door to door evangalizing with regard to myself,it was just a meant to be a bit of light hearted humour but it back fired.

Methinks they doth object too much!!!!

That's a Shakespearian proverb that doesn't make sense in this context. It was an ironic statement set within the play-in-the-play part of Hamlet. I can't be bothered to explain it all.

I'll give you an example. I can say that cats have wings, and when everybody says "no they don't, cats have never had wings"; me saying 'you protest too much' doesn't put wings on any cats. It's still as false as when I first uttered it.

Archived