Why do you believe in God or a creator ?

Religion, comedy for the intelligent, reality for the ignorant.

It would be a huge source of amusement for rational people who believe in dinosaur fossils and an Earth that isn't flat etc...if it wasn't for the devout's desire to kill everyone who disagrees with them or mocks their belief in sky pixies.

It's beyond mental, it really is.

We beleive in god because it's shoved down your throat from being young, r.e. When you go in school etc. I beleive there is no god/gods we were created by aliens or another life form, and put on earth as an experiment, this is the only answer to all your questions just think about it really it makes perfect sense.

We beleive in god because it's shoved down your throat from being young, r.e. When you go in school etc. I beleive there is no god/gods we were created by aliens or another life form, and put on earth as an experiment, this is the only answer to all your questions just think about it really it makes perfect sense.

While I agree it's just as plausible (if not more) than the god-creator idea, I don't think it's very likely to be true.

It gets me that whenever (some) theists hear a belief or theory like this, they tend to laugh, as though the idea is ridiculous. Compare the idea of alien life to that of a supreme being-creator, which carries more weight of possibility?

Archived