Well done Andy Murray.

janie48

T

Murray beat Federer in the final for Gold at the Olympics 3 sets to O

and thats one top prize both Federer or the others would have wanted

believe you me i heard Federer wanted the one he hasnt won

And who did you hear that from, a bloke in the pub? Federer hardly broke sweat in the Olympic Final.

Murray played really well today, more passing shots, more aces, fewer mistakes. This year was his big chance with Federer and Nadal going out early and he took it well - looks set to win a few more Grand Slams.

Like most Scots, Murray is anti English.

Michael Vaughan the ex England cricket captain is a Wednesdayite and is anti Sheffield United (I follow him on Twitter) but I always wanted him to do well even though I'm a Unitedite, stop being so petty and well done Andy Murray.

This is simply outstanding.

''Ohh I hate him, he's so anti English''

Personally I couldn't care less, when I was watching it, I was more impressed at the hard work he put in to his performance, he deserved the win.

Was I rooting for him? Of course I was, how do I know Djokovic doesn't despise the English? I'm sure he hated the crowd today.

I doubt he hates the English, I think a lot of you need to get off your high horses.

Archived