Gym partner / personal trainer

linz 1980

Hi all I'm looking to join up at the gym again and looking for a gym partner that could help motivate me and I would also do in return, I would also a personal trainer to get in contact to help me outside of the gym and maybe give me the kick I need

Thanks in advance

In my experience gym partners do not work,the problem is you are relying on 2 people being free/having the motivation to go every week.

Also particularly cardio stuff not sure if its really a social thing.

Much better to make the gym a part of you weekly routine have a time each week when you always go no matter what,if you go other times as well then thats fine provided you always go for the main visit.

After a few months it becomes almost automatic.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if your looking for a great gym experience with fantastic trainers get to klick fitness wadsley bridge and do the Fit 4 it boot camp amazing results, I speak from personal experience i lost 54 inches and 4 stones in weight in 20 weeks. check the site out on face book fit 4 it bootcamp you even get your first class for free cant recommend enough

you wont regret it !!

Archived