Kickboxing for beginners

To be honest i'm not quite sure coz i've never done one before! Apparently i just have to prove i can do certain techniques by themselves and in combination with other techniques. Because i've only had like 10 sessions i'm well nervous lol but apparently i was doing red belt combinations pretty gd so with any luck i'll be okay!

You do kickboxing anvil?

SARAH

no, i don't - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is my current discipline of choice :)

i have done western boxing, but never kickboxing - i hear that AFK is a great place to train though, despite what freddylee says! LOL :hihi:

actually i trained in wing chun for a while with a guy who trained/trains at AFK and he highly recommended the place.

good luck with your grading :thumbsup:

Anyway Sarah , when are you doing your grading?

is anyone else doing theirs?

i wanna take my brown belt but farhad said my fitness isnt up to scratch, kathryn had to wait a year and a half for her brown belt

I'm doing it this saturday...you should come down for moral support lol! When u next gna b at a session? yea lots of ppl r going for their gradings...hopefully im ready altho i haven't been going long at all!!! I felt so mean last time coz everytime i did front kick the girl i was with fell/amost fell over :( lol

I'm sure Farhad knows best ;) ahaha!!!!

SARAH x

Archived