Kickboxing for beginners

Yeah Farhads a brilliant instructor..i wouldn't have passed my grading after only kickboxin for like 2 months wud i !!!

---stussoincos---Nah farhad doesn't use the forum duno why tho he shud coz its great :huh:

---freddylee---farhad might hav said orange.Im thinking u quite like amy dnt u ehyyy. Yeah sonnys funny, i was taking photos of him, wayne n farhad on tues but they wer crap at doing "hardboy" faces n kept laughin :( got some "interesting" photos. Nope i havn't started sparrin yet and yeah wayne seems pretty amazing at kickboxin so i assume hes improved.

:D :D Yeaaah girls at AFK are really nice mwahaha :D :D

SARAH XXX

Hey guys i wonder why my ears are burning????:P

hey sarah that was a funny training session ... u taking photo's of 2 topless men and farad haha. theres something you dont hear everyday..

just for your guys information Amy is a Green belt now she did her grading with me a few months a go.

Freedylee im not that cocky when I fight I just like to play with my pray before I eat it or it would spoil the fun. haha . Im not that gud either just happened to be lucky never to have lost ;)

I go to the tuesday and thurs class at the hallam gym you should come down some time. But Il only spar with you if you promise to take it easy on me..:)

And any other kickboxers from the club on here to let you know ther is a social wed 5th April i.e next 8pm at Champ. EVERYONE WELCOME!

hi before you start kickboxing make sure the instructor has a good rep and a solid foundation in martial arts (traditional) karate, kung fu or tae kwon do. as there are a lot of cowboys out there, look at .prokungfu.com they teach kickboxing at hillsbourgh 393 club i think good luck.:) :)

hi before you start kickboxing make sure the instructor has a good rep and a solid foundation in martial arts (traditional) karate, kung fu or tae kwon do. as there are a lot of cowboys out there, look at sheffield academy of martial arts in yellow pages they teach kickboxing at hillsbourgh 393 club i think good luck.:) :)

Hi I wanted to start doing kickboxing, but again im female and wouldnt want to go on me own :( trying to get friends interested but isn't there thing :(

AFK do women only classes - i have heard good things about the place independently of any of the posts on here (which are plentiful!)

thanx guys

sunny singh cant wait to spar ya LOL

cavegal, why would a kickboxing instructor want or need grades is karate or kung fu???

personally ive met too many black belts in karate who have terrible technique so no thank you

ha ha ha

all the instructors at AFK also have had experience in full contact bouts some fighting at title level in both amateur and pro

so that destroys cavegals theory of "cowboys" :P

oh and AFK is affiliated to W.A.K.O Pro

which is the biggest worldwide association there is

Sonny i'm glad i got u blushing ahahaha...see that's how nice i am, defending u and everything :thumbsup:

Yeah well i guess i'm the special one being able to take pictures :huh: haha jokes.

Whos coming on wednesday? coz i don't wanna be a loner...u gonna come milad?

see ya all tnight!!

Sarah xxx

thanx guys

sunny singh cant wait to spar ya LOL

cavegal, why would a kickboxing instructor want or need grades is karate or kung fu???

personally ive met too many black belts in karate who have terrible technique so no thank you

ha ha ha

all the instructors at AFK also have had experience in full contact bouts some fighting at title level in both amateur and pro

so that destroys cavegals theory of "cowboys" :P

oh and AFK is affiliated to W.A.K.O Pro

which is the biggest worldwide association there is

Freddy i think i mentioned some where before Any one can teach kickboxing it isnt real martial art you usually find instructors that couldn't make the grade in a traditional martial art i.e. Karate , kung fu, tae kwon do (they find it to difficult so leave before grading to a dan grade or black belt )then set up a kickboxing club ! and if you read any martial arts magazine there are loads of adverts saying that if you are a brown belt that you can set up your own club and affiliate to any association you want yes even WAKO. But i must stress that instructors that have already succeded in reaching Dan grade or black belt in their chosen style are far more reputable when it comes to teaching kickboxing , after all there are only 4 basic punches to master and 6 or so kicks ( most other kicks are variations of the basic kicks) Sorry to burst your bubble:( :( :(

Archived