Kickboxing for beginners

xxSharababexx

AFK do classes at the gym on welling street as well as broomgrove road

The classes at broomgrove road are on tuesdays and thursday 19:30 till 20:30 and 20:30 till 21:30 for the more advanced.

I do private lessons with farhad at the gym but decided to start going the the uni courses aswell, my 1st session was last tuesday and it was great, a good mix of old, young, male and female.

Get yourself down, Pm me if you decide to go for it, I'll look out for you, the more the merryier

Well just to let you all know that i'm going to my first class next tuesday (to the one on Broomgrove road):clap: ....Thanks a lot for all your help people...will anybody else be there from this site?

I hope i'll be good at it! anyone got ne tips for me? Or random info about kick boxing coz i dont know much about it!

SARAH XXXXX

you'll be fine shara.

I won't be there on tuesday as I'm on the oil rigs till 28/01

I'll be there when I'm back, you'll be an expert by then though and kick my ass !!!!

Tell Farhad (instructor) your new to kickboxing and he'll see you right,

stick with it, theses a lot to take in at 1st, but you'll get the hang of it

enjoy...........

freddylee, my instructor is jim rigby hes taught me everythin i kno so far but hes out of action for a little while. he has told me to check out the kickboxing club at wellington st gym to keep up the training while hes away and i have been meaning to go. i ave spoken to Farhad already an told him ill be coming to train after i finish my exams this month.

ps sarah gud luck with the class, and i hope you stick with kickboxing without dought best sport there is (only in my opinion tho)

Archived