Kickboxing for beginners

teach that syllabus in less than a year?

dont think so :)

perfection of technique doesnt come over night :P

LOL

as for katas and all that,

no thank you :)

outdated thank you very much

who really wants to do katas anyway?

true, perfection of technique doesn't come overnight

katas can be very good at helping a martial artist perfect their techniques, balance, smoothness of movement etc

katas are mines of useful techniques if you learn them from someone who can help decode them

i think we gona just go with the flow sarah. probably slowly move into town. im guessin we prob go varsity after champs.

oi u adam! my jokes are never bad!! haha they good and u know it :hihi:

Im really looking foreward to it!! yer baby!!

hahaha . that was a serious statement!! old people dont eat twix chocolate bars! Has anyone seen an old person eat 1..........no no no

When we went to derby for the title fight i bought a TWIX BAR and asked amy and to take it and see if any old person will eat it......guess what no 1 did hehe ash ended up eating it lol

hahaha . that was a serious statement!! old people dont eat twix chocolate bars! Has anyone seen an old person eat 1..........no no no

When we went to derby for the title fight i bought a TWIX BAR and asked amy and to take it and see if any old person will eat it......guess what no 1 did hehe ash ended up eating it lol

Well would you take a Twix off a complete stranger that offered you one even if you'd never seen them in your life? I certainly wouldn't :hihi: Your hypothesis lacks accuracy as the data collection techniques used were based solely on acts of individuals dissatisfaction towards strangers offering them chocolate... i.e. not a true reflection of results :huh::thumbsup:

Archived