Kickboxing for beginners

Sunnysingh:

Ash has to be careful eating too many twixes or he may never compete as a cruiserweight :P

Sarahbabe:

Hi there , see you at the social tonight. You being a good girl for me then?

I have had words with Freddy, he promises to behave. He cant make it tonight due to all that travelling up from London. I think he should start putting his money where his mouth is and be more of an AFK member in real life as opposed to on the net :P

What I did find terribly amusing was the accusations that I was Freddy :loopy: .

How absurd!

Perhaps you will one day see us on here at the same time. Who knows.It will all depend on what both our movements are. Freddy is a family friend but I sure as hell am not his keeper and he doesnt live with me either . A bit of a mistake? I found your accusation nothing short of insulting , I also find it totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Arguing on the internet is not what I have joined the forum for so the aforementioned matter is closed as far as I am concerned. You will hereby not be receiving any further correspondence on this matter.

This discussion is about kickboxing for beginners so let it continue.

Peace to all mankind!

An insult, why is that, would it be such an insult to be Freddy Lee, he sounded like an alright guy to me.

In the age old tradition of straying off topic, like most threads do, I thought 'what the hell' and just for somelight relief I said what I said, maybe like you talking about the pleasure that is eating a Twix.

Respect due.

stussonicos lol trust the twix issue is very relevant . I consider it a important area to investigated . I shall post the results shortly:hihi:

If the results show significant correspondence then I may well use this topic for my Dissertation :D

Archived