Kickboxing for beginners

Whos from huddersfield...i'm from huddersfield/halifax and i have family in huddersfield waahheeey! gota love huddersfield town as well :D

Everyone come out tonight we're having a mini social arranged by me and lisa..anyone want details just ask!

SARAHxx

Surprised you have recovered from me "out eating you". Big lad like you got out eaten by a skinny weakling like me ?

You what! I ate more than you and you know it :hihi:

I also ate more than you at the curry house :thumbsup:

I'll take on anyone to an eating contest. Also a drinking contest for that matter as well ;)

Whos from huddersfield...i'm from huddersfield/halifax and i have family in huddersfield waahheeey! gota love huddersfield town as well :D

I'm from Huddersfield and it's a fantastic place indeed :love:

If you're referring to Huddersfield town centre then I agree; if you're referring to Huddersfield Town Football Club then I have to disagree unfortunately :gag:

Everyone come out tonight we're having a mini social arranged by me and lisa..anyone want details just ask!

Darn I won't be able to make it in the flesh :( No worries because I'll be with you guys in spirit :clap:

Sarah Babe

Are you training tomorrow at 830pm?

We had a cracking session today at 12, Blonde Lisa was there, so was our British Lightweight Champion Sunny the snake Singh and Kathryn " The Man Beater" Mapley.

Got a couple of rounds of sparring in with both of them and we concentrated mainly on Knees and Clinchwork.

See you tomorrow at 830pm?

How is the revision going?

Ha nice comment onthe site farhad, definitely made me giggle...u like my comments, i think they were far superior ;)

Hopefully, but i'm bein taken out tomorrow so not sure! Will come on thursday for definite, then next week i can be a regular kickboxer again! :)

Revision is "meh" i.e., i sit down to revise get bored and speak to people on the phone/watch tv/go on the computer/go out etc. I'm trying my best tho and i'm sure when i'm back at school i'll buckle down!!!!

What we doing on thursday?

Sarah

Sarahbabe ,

Do you find me a distraction ?

You do really just admit it ;)

See you Monday or Thursday. Failing the Monday, Mark teaches a class at the gym on Tuesday at 730pm. maybe see you at that one, I will be training in that one under my apprentice but not teaching.

Archived