Kickboxing for beginners

chinney, if u are attempting to ask such a question please put it to me instead of farad . I am my own person and nobody speaks for me.. u got a problems wih my record bring it up with me, and for your info ive never had a semi contact points fight!

So what is ur FC record?

Thanks for the lift Notorious!!:)

chefkicker, i'll try not to bleed all over everything next week and will drag sayloubay down so i have a partner and you dont get stuck with me!! I think i was a bit out of my depth tonight. Lol. :hihi:

Im sure it was a pleasure anyhow Catt, talking to you is interesting. You are intelligent and articulate and make interesting conversation topics for anyone who sits in the car with you. Perfect travelling companion if you ask me and Im sure Notorious agrees too.

In fact I know he does!

Nice sparring this morning Notorious, dont get slack on the rigs and keep sharp.

chinney i was not delaying the post just not been on a while. firstly i would like to say that i have never come on this site claiming to be a great fighter. I am 21 years of age and at university and therefore finding time to train for full contact (non guards etc) fights impossible. soo are therefore no I have not had what you would call a ''full contact'' fight even though most of my fights end with plenty of blood split and never mine:P . However I am now at the end of my university time and will begin to have full contact bouts as i can dedicate the time. What type of fighting I do it dont bother me because if its full contact you still gotta catch me. so I will be doing full contact fights and will attempt to stay undefeated. Everyone has to start somewhere and i dont think i will have too much of a problem adjusting to to full contact as most of the sparring we do is equivelent to that.

any more questions Chinny?

Maybe next time i fight you should come watch and see what you make of me. Some times people can often be who they want to be on the internet maybe if you watch me fight you might see things differently....

So chinney what is your fight record?

Thanks for the answer, my question wasn't intended to be a slight on you in any way. If you look back to my original post I quoted comments made that seemed to contradict themselves; your answer has confirmed this for me.

"any more questions Chinny?"

No, I think thats it.

"maybe if you watch me fight you might see things differently...."

lol, I doubt it.

"So chinney what is your fight record?"

8-3-1

chinny , u misunderstood, farhad was talking about semi contact points fighting, there is a big difference between that and light continous and other areas, from my knowledge no1 at AFk does semi conact. Also just because I may not be doing full conact , A lot of the other fighters at AFK do full contact fighting I happen to be an acception..So I believe farhads comments are still valid.

Anyway thats a respectable record chinny,

As to the ''I dont think so'' comment maybe if we ever come across each other in the ring in the future under full conact conditions you may be forced to changed ya views :hihi: just kiddin

Thanks for the answer, my question wasn't intended to be a slight on you in any way. If you look back to my original post I quoted comments made that seemed to contradict themselves; your answer has confirmed this for me.

"any more questions Chinny?"

No, I think thats it.

"maybe if you watch me fight you might see things differently...."

lol, I doubt it.

"So chinney what is your fight record?"

8-3-1

Chinney :

You claim to have a fight record of 8-3-1? What is your name, what weight do you fight at and where do you fight out of?

If you really do exist (as a fighter that is) then I would love to put you on my next show :cool:

"You claim to have a fight record of 8-3-1? What is your name, what weight do you fight at and where do you fight out of?

If you really do exist (as a fighter that is) then I would love to put you on my next show"

No offence mate, but I really don't feel the need to answer to you. And to be honest, the thought of fighting on a 2-bit amateur show in Sheffield really doesn't excite me too much either.

I didn't know you drank btw.....

ooooo this seems a little nasty no need for that now girls lol

A little knitting and a cup of tee over the garden fence seems in order lol

only joking for them that dont know.

If you know of any Fighters stats any chance you can post them on my forum ta.

Archived