Kickboxing for beginners

ooooo this seems a little nasty no need for that now girls lol

A little knitting and a cup of tee over the garden fence seems in order lol

only joking for them that dont know.

If you know of any Fighters stats any chance you can post them on my forum ta.

LOL you tell him Davemantis :P

Chinny Lynne seems like a troll

(someone who slanders others and hides behind a false name while pleasuring himself behind his keyboard while smoke comes out of his ears at other peoples success) anyway.Probably worried that Ill match him up with a hard Belarussian fighter such as Genna Tkachenka or someone like that :P

Funny that isnt it Davemantis, this is supposed to be for begginers kickboxing so hear goes.

MONDAY & THURSDAY 830PM , NEW BEGINNERS COURSE ( WELLINGTON STREET BOXING GYM)

WEDNESDAY 6-7PM AT USPORT , GOODWIN SPORTS CENTRE SHEFFIELD S10.

SUNDAY 12-130PM (KIDS WELCOME TOO AT THIS ONE)

PHONE 07775 914155 FOR MORE ENQUIRIES.

lol.

"Chinny Lynne seems like a troll (someone who slanders others and hides behind a false name while pleasuring himself behind his keyboard while smoke comes out of his ears at other peoples success)"

So we've had the ususal accusations of trolling and jelousy already - just waiting to be accused of racism aswell now and the usual hat-trick will be completed.

"Probably worried that Ill match him up with a hard Belarussian fighter such as Genna Tkachenka or someone like that"

Why would I be worried about something like that? I have a trainer that actually knows what he's talking about to pick fights. Why would you publically advertise that there are gonna be mismatches on your show?

LOL in Chinny Lynnes face.

Anyway since you obviously wont fight on my show :P

This thread is about begginers kickboxing so I will keep it that way:

MONDAY & THURSDAY 830PM , NEW BEGINNERS COURSE ( WELLINGTON STREET BOXING GYM)

WEDNESDAY 6-7PM AT USPORT , GOODWIN SPORTS CENTRE SHEFFIELD S10.

SUNDAY 12-130PM (KIDS WELCOME TOO AT THIS ONE)

PHONE 07775 914155 FOR MORE ENQUIRIES

Cheers for your interest.

Well if it is supposed to be for beginners kickboxing.

Then

Thursday 8.30pm SanDa / San Shou classis in Dinnington

http://www.mfcba.co.uk

Chinny_Lynne

I think you have posted this before but I can’t be bothered to go looking back over 26 pages, god dam that is a lot of pages I only have 10 fingers and 10 toes lol.

Do you do kickboxing and with who, where and how long???

I thouroughly recommend doing san shou with davemantis he knows his stuff on chinese martial arts. If youre based anywhere near Dinnington then Dave is your man!

If you live in Sheffield we offer the following:

1.CENTRAL location (bang in the town centre)

2.QUALITY Tuition, we actually TEACH you techniques not just take your money and say "thanks for the £4 , now just go and beat that bag up im too busy to correct you" or just have you standing in lines doing aerobics and throwing your legs up in the air without any proper body mechanics :P

You would be surprised at how many so called kickboxing places work like that!

So many deluded people still train at places like that and think they were learning kickboxing (till they visit a place like ours and realise that what they have been taught was *****).

3.PROPER Kickboxing is taught, not aerobics and definitely not freestyle karate. You will also be taught BY kickboxers and not karate/kung fu people.

4.FACILITIES = Fully equippped boxing gym. Boxing ring (for those who like to have a spar) , 8 Punch bags, a Shin bag (for the experienced) , a Speed Ball (like what Rocky uses) , A ceiling to floor ball (that rebounds when you hit it) , a maize ball and all the striking pads and gloves you will need.

Oh and there is a shower , a treadmill an exercise bike , a rower , Free weights and dumbbells.

There you go.

All the reasons to train at AFK , well there are more but I wouldnt want to bore the public.

:thumbsup:

Hmm OK Chinny Lynne there is a thread called martial arts competitions for that kind of talk.

Back to topic as that is what the public want to know.

If you live in Sheffield we offer the following:

1.CENTRAL location (bang in the town centre)

2.QUALITY Tuition, we actually TEACH you techniques not just take your money and say "thanks for the £4 , now just go and beat that bag up im too busy to correct you" or just have you standing in lines doing aerobics and throwing your legs up in the air without any proper body mechanics :P

You would be surprised at how many so called kickboxing places work like that!

So many deluded people still train at places like that and think they were learning kickboxing (till they visit a place like ours and realise that what they have been taught was *****).

3.PROPER Kickboxing is taught, not aerobics and definitely not freestyle karate. You will also be taught BY kickboxers and not karate/kung fu people.

4.FACILITIES = Fully equippped boxing gym. Boxing ring (for those who like to have a spar) , 8 Punch bags, a Shin bag (for the experienced) , a Speed Ball (like what Rocky uses) , A ceiling to floor ball (that rebounds when you hit it) , a maize ball and all the striking pads and gloves you will need.

Oh and there is a shower , a treadmill an exercise bike , a rower , Free weights and dumbbells.

There you go.

All the reasons to train at AFK , well there are more but I wouldnt want to bore the public.

:thumbsup:

Im sure it was a pleasure anyhow Catt, talking to you is interesting. You are intelligent and articulate and make interesting conversation topics for anyone who sits in the car with you. Perfect travelling companion if you ask me and Im sure Notorious agrees too.

In fact I know he does!

Nice sparring this morning Notorious, dont get slack on the rigs and keep sharp.

Ahhhhhh, thanks guys. :)

2.QUALITY Tuition, we actually TEACH you techniques not just take your money and say "thanks for the £4 , now just go and beat that bag up im too busy to correct you"

This is definately true. In the sessions i've been to i've had loads of 1:1 and im far from promising material. Lol. the instructors at AFK put time into people of all levels. :)

Archived