BT putting prices up

I had a mail from BT today saying that they are putting their prices up, below is part of the mail.

None of our phone or broadband prices will go up by more than 5.9 per cent; you'll find all the details here. I can also promise you that your monthly line rental, calls to UK landlines, BT Infinity, BT Broadband and our Unlimited Anytime Plan will not change again until 2014 at the earliest.

Thats really good of them not putting things up by more than 5.9%, it is marvellous how these companies get away with all these rises yet the workers can't have pay rises and just have to make their money stretch further.

I had a mail from BT today saying that they are putting their prices up, below is part of the mail.

None of our phone or broadband prices will go up by more than 5.9 per cent; you'll find all the details here. I can also promise you that your monthly line rental, calls to UK landlines, BT Infinity, BT Broadband and our Unlimited Anytime Plan will not change again until 2014 at the earliest.

Thats really good of them not putting things up by more than 5.9%, it is marvellous how these companies get away with all these rises yet the workers can't have pay rises and just have to make their money stretch further.

If you are not happy ,

Change supplier

Simples!

Archived