Tory MPs anger at Thatcher Death T-shirts

taxman

Is it right sell T shirts welcoming the fture death of a living PM.  

1. 1. Is it right sell T shirts welcoming the fture death of a living PM.

• Yes the T shirts are a great idea
    • No. Calling on folks to celebrate a live person's death is bad taste.

T-shirts being sold at the TUC conference celebrating the eventual death of Thatcher have been condemned by both Tory MPs and some within the union movement.

Is selling these T-shirts "sickening" and "tasteless" or is the seller showing true Thatcherite "entrepreneurial flair"?

I suppose you could market a T shirt celebrating the eventual death of any politician, but I suspect they are just marketed by scum and will appeal to scum.

Will you be buying one?

I suppose you could market a T shirt celebrating the eventual death of any politician, but I suspect they are just marketed by scum and will appeal to scum.

Will you be buying one?

Not under any circumstances whatsoever, and if the TUC do not dissasociate themselves frm such vile, tasteless, vindictive garbage they will show themselves to be as bad as the perpetrator.

There will always be some degree of celebration at the death of anyone who causes the great distress , suffering and premature death of others. It is just another aspect of human nature. People celebrated the death of Hitler too.:)

Lefties are <REMOVED> idiots a lot of the time. I remember the Tories being very respectful when John Smith died. I'm sure they would be if Blair or Brown died. Whereas lefties would rejoice if Cameron dropped dead.

I think you are right. The voters should remember the petty vileness of this when the time comes.

There will always be some degree of celebration at the death of anyone who causes the great distress , suffering and premature death of others. It is just another aspect of human nature. People celebrated the death of Hitler too.:)

The great distress of bringing this country back from the brink of economic disaster?

Margaret Thatcher was, by a long way the best peacetime PM the UK ever had.

Archived