Tory MPs anger at Thatcher Death T-shirts

taxman

Is it right sell T shirts welcoming the fture death of a living PM.  

1. 1. Is it right sell T shirts welcoming the fture death of a living PM.

• Yes the T shirts are a great idea
    • No. Calling on folks to celebrate a live person's death is bad taste.

I think you just Godwinned your argument. I's also point out that the NSDAP called themselves sozialistische, and not Conservative...

People can call themselves what they want, it doesn't make it true..."caring conservative" "Democratic Republic of Congo", "Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea".

I think most people will be sad when Thatcher passes away. The stupid lefties can have their parties. The next day they will still be stupid lefties with hangovers. Meanwhile decent people will be getting on with their lives.

Judging by the comments on here most Thatcher haters and left leaners are as disgusted by the T shirts as her supporters. It is just a very juvenile minority who seem to think that they are helping the union movement.

Judging by the comments on here most Thatcher haters and left leaners are as disgusted by the T shirts as her supporters. It is just a very juvenile minority who seem to think that they are helping the union movement.

Whatever.........:confused:

Commemorative T-shirts rejoicing in the moment when Baroness Thatcher dies were being sold at the annual trades union gathering in Brighton.

The move has been condemned as inappropriate by union leaders, Ed Miliband and many others.

Was this an approppriate item to sell at TUC Conference or do you think calling on people to celebrate an 86 year old's coming death is a proper thing to do?

Archived