Thousands march to remember Chilean 9/11

The United States is a great country historically run by amoralistic, power hungry demagogues. How else could you explain such a beacon of democracy and liberty supporting a regime like Pinochet's?

I wish upon the American people great wisdom in the coming election, to see through the BS they're being sold by the same old interests.

The United States is a great country historically run by amoralistic, power hungry demagogues. How else could you explain such a beacon of democracy and liberty supporting a regime like Pinochet's?

I wish upon the American people great wisdom in the coming election, to see through the BS they're being sold by the same old interests.

Maybe you should bless them all with your stunning insight. Harry Pollitt or 'Arold Wilson would be your choice I'm sure :D

Maybe you should bless them all with your stunning insight. Harry Pollitt or 'Arold Wilson would be your choice I'm sure :D

British leaders tend not to embroil themselves in such foreign controversy. America is tainted by Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Chile, Afghanistan, Iraq and many other campaigns.

Thatcher loved him and I remember Norman Lamont eulogising about him and insisting on him being referred to as "Senator" Pinochet rather than General Pinochet...he certainly wasn't a Senator when he was ordering troops to round up and execute opponents, rape women and set protestors on fire.

I suppose you can always judge people by their friends.

Thatcher loved him and I remember Norman Lamont eulogising about him and insisting on him being referred to as "Senator" Pinochet rather than General Pinochet...he certainly wasn't a Senator when he was ordering troops to round up and execute opponents, rape women and set protestors on fire.

I suppose you can always judge people by their friends.

My neighbor (now back in Chile) was arrested by the military police. She was violated on more than one occasion by an Alsatian, and forced to watch her 15yr old daughter suffer the same.

]British leaders tend not to embroil themselves in such foreign controversy.[/b] America is tainted by Vietnam' date=' Korea, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Chile, Afghanistan, Iraq and many other campaigns.[/quote']

Not quite as bad as the Empire tainted much of the world though is it?

Come on Harleyman, nobody is asking you to renounce your US citizenship, just acknowledge that your people and country deserve better than these barbarous hypocrites.

Archived