Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Your question is neither good nor pertinent, also the personal abuse regarding my answer to your statement. Is that how we gain others perspective in Sheffield ? Abuse them ? Endemic is a word I would use. Yes Sheffield has every reason to feel ashamed, probably even the country. But I will wait and see what direction this monster takes next before giving my view on this...

The Sheffield force should be cleaned out, top to bottom.

Why should I feel ashamed? I wasn't there, I didn't contribute to it, so what have I to be ashamed of? Sackcloth and ashes and beating your breast in a woe is me manner is all very well, but it hardly ever accomplishes anything constructive.

Thank-you. It saddens me that many on here will have no intention of reading this and yet will continue to spout thier shameful ignorant inaccuracies about the events.

Skynews have just read some of the deleted and altered statements made by members of SYP. Our Chief Constable has apologised and will issue a statement at 4.20, according to Sky.

Police failures then a cover up is no great revelation, I think everyone accepts that, but what people dont accept is that the Liverpool fans are completely blameless for what happened.

Are we really saying that the fans, not the ones that died of course, I mean some of the fans they were crushed by, are not a teensy-weensy bit responsible, is that what we're saying? Do people need to be told by police NOT to push up against people in front of them when the pen is clearly packed?

Police failures then a cover up is no great revelation, I think everyone accepts that, but what people dont accept is that the Liverpool fans are completely blameless for what happened.

Are we really saying that the fans, not the ones that died of course, I mean some of the fans they were crushed by, are not a teensy-weensy bit responsible, is that what we're saying? Do people need to be told by police NOT to push up against people in front of them when the pen is clearly packed?

No, they needed to be given choice and direction other then down a tunnel into an already overcrowded pen with no way of escaping. Please read the report.

No, they needed to be given choice and direction other then down a tunnel into an already overcrowded pen with no way of escaping. Please read the report.

Is the report saying that they were forced down there against their will and they couldnt stop and turn around, even they wanted to? Genuine question, I havn't read the report.

Edited by Call me Al

Liverpudlians get a bad rap for being professional grievers. An off hand comment made by Boris Johnson once and they were in outrage and calling for his head.

And to back this up:

Tributes left for a dead chicken

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.

A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.

Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.

Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.

One of the cards read: "RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said: "It seems a member of the public saw the remains of a foetus, which possibly resembled a human foetus, and called us.

"We cordoned off the area to investigate, as we would with any possible suspicious death, but it became apparent it was not a human foetus.

"The flowers and cards are obviously the result of local gossip, but we can assure people that the remains were not human."

Conservative MP and editor of The Spectator Boris Johnson was criticised last year after commenting in the magazine that Liverpudlians were "hooked on grief".