Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Well there's the rub. It is, and always has been, about compensation and blame displacement.

it's about closure. It's about TRYING to erase the hatred towards the match attendees that was stirred up with the aid of the press

YAWN

The Cut and Paste Maestro strikes again.

Other than you personally appeatring to find it boring could you please tell me precisely what is wrong with providing long tracts of evidence for fellow posters to digest if they are interested?

Fred, you forgot to say "spineless".

I am curious to know if that is directed at me and, if so, why?

Well there's the rub. It is, and always has been, about compensation and blame displacement.

So far, the majority of any compensation paid has been paid to police officers and all of the blame displacement has been attempted by some politicians, some elements the media and, you guessed it, police officers.

The government wants to draw a line under the matter, thats plain for all to see, apologies were made, the report found incriminating material, a few will be blamed and compensation paid !

I certainly hope so.

I always thought it was about finding the truth? Has that still not been identified?

Seeing as there is evidence of documents still being withheld and disingenuous attitudes still being exposed, sadly it would appear not.

What about the "hatred towards the match attendees" by those, living locally, who witnessed what actually happened. Is that to be ignored?

Do you have any evidence? I would be happy to consider it.

What about the "hatred towards the match attendees" by those, living locally, who witnessed what actually happened. Is that to be ignored?

Do you have any evidence? I would be happy to consider it.

Eye witness accounts from myself, family, friends and neighbours that actually saw the behaviour of some of the Liverpool supporters on the day.

You would be happy to consider it??????????

What judicial, quasi-judicial, legislative or regulatory role/mandate do you have?

And yes, I do find you, and the subject of the Hillsborough whitewash incredibly boring.

I have it on good authority that not one Liverpool supporter was either drunk or attended the match without a ticket.My source? The Unbiased HIP (Hillsborough Indepenndent Panel) where 3 of the 7 members were born and bred in Liverpool.Whitewash? Never in a million years:)This debate will continue until most of us on here are 6 feet under

Eye witness accounts from myself, family, friends and neighbours that actually saw the behaviour of some of the Liverpool supporters on the day.

You would be happy to consider it??????????

What judicial, quasi-judicial, legislative or regulatory role/mandate do you have?

And yes, I do find you, and the subject of the Hillsborough whitewash incredibly boring.

I would be happy to consider it as part of the discussion we are having as I hope any poster would consider the evidence presented to them - is that not the very essence of civilised debate? To fail to do that is a prescription for bigotry and uninformed prejudice - surely you agree?

What behaviour did you see that contributed significantly to the tragedy? Do you have any corroborating evidence to substantiate it other than your word?

If you find me boring you are free to ignore me.

The only credible evidence that I am aware of to suggest there has been any whitewash surrounding Hillsborough is that which damns the politicians, media and senior police officers involved.

If you mean there has been some other form of whitewash then, by all means, present your case and see if it stands up to scrutiny. I note you have been asked to do this before in post 1143 http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9425316&postcount=1143

and failed to do so.

Edited by mikem8634

I would be happy to consider it as part of the discussion we are having as I hope any poster would consider the evidence presented to them - is that not the very essence of civilised debate? To fail to do that is a prescription for bigotry and uninformed prejudice - surely you agree?

What behaviour did you see that contributed significantly to the tragedy? Do you have any corroborating evidence to substantiate it other than your word?

If you find me boring you are free to ignore me.

The only credible evidence that I am aware of to suggest there has been any whitewash surrounding Hillsborough is that which damns the politicians, media and senior police officers involved.

If you mean there has been some other form of whitewash then, by all means, present you case and see if it stands up to scrutiny. I note you have been asked to do this before in post 1143 http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9425316&postcount=1143

and failed to do so.

Have you ever read through scores of statements from locals and people from around the area.If not then I suggest you have a little peek through them