Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Just reading your post about the safety cert, pens and capacities mr bloom...

It's such a shame that these were never calculated. They could have had a sign on the wall telling fans how many of them would be permitted in each pen, then the good members of SF who were there on the day, all seeing and all knowing, would be able to categorically state that the fans failed to adhere to the numbers displayed, pushing their way in after capacity had been reached, as they were all too drunk or didn't care to count all of the people infront of them (such is the 'logic' repeatedly demonstrated on this thread)

Noticed that some people on the forum say they were eyewitnesses.

If you want to share your experience then get in touch.

'We are very much interested in hearing from people who were involved at the time in Crowd Safety, stewarding and the management of football venues or matches. Whether that was in 1989 or earlier, please get in touch and share your experience.

email eabrahamson@jacksoncanter.co.uk."

Hope its ok to post this appeal for eyewitnesses and other experts mods.

• 1 month later...
it seems bettison is in the news again with another inquiry about the stephen lawrence case :suspect:(when will they revoke his pension ):hihi:

He cannot be disciplined for his role in attempting to dig dirt and discredit the Hillsborough victims because he has retired.

Now Norman Bettison is accused of attempting to dig dirt and deploy undercover police to discredit Stephen Lawrence's friends and family.

Coincidence or a deeply unpleasant character?

I'm sure the same tactics are in use today.

Thank heavens he couldn't just poke through some huge government spy database of communications in his evil quest.....

The Panorama programme showed that West Midlands police who were supposed to be investigating South Yorkshire police had withheld vital evidence from the coroner and failed to raise the issue of statement tampering which was evident. So I guess, this type of thing is pretty widespread. I thought of you, as it showed people a signature and then talked about the statement - and I remembered you were looking for signatures to match up.

Yep - Thanks for that - My personal bent copper has endorsed a police headed letter dated March 18th 2004 under a forged signature and has disclose information about me to a civil solicitor.

A copy of that letter has been sent to the complaints department, MP Nick Clegg, Crime Commissioner and basically anyone and everyone in any form of authority to give me the name of the signature forging police officer as once i have a name i can begin to investigate a motive.

I thought it was obligatory on all public servants / Police officers to give their names on request but none of the legitimate avenues or laws (DPA FOI) have worked in achieving that end.

That leads me to believe rightly or wrongly that the signature forging police officer is benefiting from a cover up - much in the same way as the heads of the BBC covered for Jimmy Savile or the heads of the S Y Force covered up for Hillsborough.

Now we are getting to the truth of the Stephen Lawrence police corruption and your mention of the West Mids then it seems the corruption is or was nationwide.

My current task is to locate a straight copper of appropriate rank to be able to do the job for which he is paid unencumbered by the agenda of his seniors and irrespective of the status of the level of the criminals or how much they may or may not raise for Great Ormond Street.

Im sure there will be those on here who can name the specifics of the crime where police disclose evidence to criminals to allow them to take reprisals against the witnesses. - This is the probable motive for the police officer wishing to remain anonymous but the detection of the perpetrator ought to be simplicity itself from a handwriting comparison. I dont have the authority to take those but can make the comparison from any public documents.

We are told the newly released docs are being studied by the families and their reps.

Does anyone know where this is happening or who the authority figure in charge is ?

well i was 13yo then, but any VHS vids of the few thousand Liverpool ball chases p dd up with out tickets!!

Yep - Thanks for that - My personal bent copper has endorsed a police headed letter dated March 18th 2004 under a forged signature and has disclose information about me to a civil solicitor.

A copy of that letter has been sent to the complaints department, MP Nick Clegg, Crime Commissioner and basically anyone and everyone in any form of authority to give me the name of the signature forging police officer as once i have a name i can begin to investigate a motive.

I thought it was obligatory on all public servants / Police officers to give their names on request but none of the legitimate avenues or laws (DPA FOI) have worked in achieving that end.

That leads me to believe rightly or wrongly that the signature forging police officer is benefiting from a cover up - much in the same way as the heads of the BBC covered for Jimmy Savile or the heads of the S Y Force covered up for Hillsborough.

Now we are getting to the truth of the Stephen Lawrence police corruption and your mention of the West Mids then it seems the corruption is or was nationwide.

My current task is to locate a straight copper of appropriate rank to be able to do the job for which he is paid unencumbered by the agenda of his seniors and irrespective of the status of the level of the criminals or how much they may or may not raise for Great Ormond Street.

Im sure there will be those on here who can name the specifics of the crime where police disclose evidence to criminals to allow them to take reprisals against the witnesses. - This is the probable motive for the police officer wishing to remain anonymous but the detection of the perpetrator ought to be simplicity itself from a handwriting comparison. I dont have the authority to take those but can make the comparison from any public documents.

good luck with this hemibr :thumbsup: i do hope you get some closure on this regardless of how long it takes. (btw has our resident bent copper been any use ?)

good luck with this hemibr :thumbsup: i do hope you get some closure on this regardless of how long it takes. (btw has our resident bent copper been any use ?)

Give me his or her name and i will give him or her the opportunity to solve the mystery.

I suspect however that he or she will be of a lower rank than Carl Sturgess who is some way up the greasy pole and is either a) The signature forging police officer or b) In a position of significant power to arrange the cover up........

The Lawrence revelations of discreditting the complainant has been more my experience but who knows..... Just to cover the bases for when the rambling nutter posts start arriving thick and fast.