Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Give me his or her name and i will give him or her the opportunity to solve the mystery.

I suspect however that he or she will be of a lower rank than Carl Sturgess who is some way up the greasy pole and is either a) The signature forging police officer or b) In a position of significant power to arrange the cover up........

The Lawrence revelations of discreditting the complainant has been more my experience but who knows..... Just to cover the bases for when the rambling nutter posts start arriving thick and fast.

sorry that should have been ex bent copper you know the one him who wrote a book

• 2 weeks later...

Yep - he (Graham Storr) was helpful to a point but went very quiet very sudden so make what you will of that.

The issue requires a serving cop prepared to do his job and they arent always allowed to do that when the investigation leads to their (police) own front door as being implicated in the crime or turning a blind eye.

Deborah Martin being the case in point having been discreditted over the length of the hillsbro disaster simply for claiming that Kevin Williams wasnt dead by 3,15

Yep - he (Graham Storr) was helpful to a point but went very quiet very sudden so make what you will of that.

The issue requires a serving cop prepared to do his job and they arent always allowed to do that when the investigation leads to their (police) own front door as being implicated in the crime or turning a blind eye.

Deborah Martin being the case in point having been discreditted over the length of the hillsbro disaster simply for claiming that Kevin Williams wasnt dead by 3,15

i wish you well in looking for some closure on this and get the result you want. even if someone in the police force were willing to help you they would be under suspicion from the start, because i believe that to access computers details they need to input their own name/passwords etc leaving them open to questioning if something arises out of the blue. like i said good luck

Well oddly enough the bent copper links into a "sir" whom he would be required to investigate had he not elected to go for shoot the messenger.

Back in the day it would have been unheard of to remove a knighthood but in the current age its not unheard of -Sir Jimmy is no more -Sir Fred Goodwin was lucky not to lose the Sir and the Fred

Sir John Roberts may just be lookung over his shoulder unless S Y P D are waiting for Sir John to die as they did with Sir Jim as it makes their job a lot easier

Ive got odds with Ladbrokes that Maddy McCann will be found before Roberts is arrested.

The other way Roberts could have been taken to task is by CWU general sec - Alan Johnson but he left to be an MP and what with the recent news of inapropriate relationships between New labour and safe seats for union delegates then it is rather surprising that his rise to fame has not been looked at nore closely.

Anyways - The first 3 people / insttutions informed of the corruption and perverse justice were the Home sec, Sir John Roberts and SYPD and the revelation that SYPD are involved in the corruption is most disappointing

Anyways - back on topic -

• 6 months later...

In pre inquest hearings the police solicitors have suggested that alcohol played a part in the events of that day. Even though they state that the victims were not suspected to be under the influence, only that other drunken fans may have been involved, the reaction from Liverpool has been predictable howls of outrage. I hope the inquest takes evidence from the residents of Hillsborough and the surrounding areas who witnessed drunken Liverpool fans leaving pubs as late as ten to three. There are people walking round Liverpool with these deaths on their conscience and I just wish that, for once, the Hillsborough campaign would acknowledge that fact.

In pre inquest hearings the police solicitors have suggested that alcohol played a part in the events of that day. Even though they state that the victims were not suspected to be under the influence, only that other drunken fans may have been involved, the reaction from Liverpool has been predictable howls of outrage. I hope the inquest takes evidence from the residents of Hillsborough and the surrounding areas who witnessed drunken Liverpool fans leaving pubs as late as ten to three. There are people walking round Liverpool with these deaths on their conscience and I just wish that, for once, the Hillsborough campaign would acknowledge that fact.

There are drunken fans at every match derek.

Edited by Mr Bloom