Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Interesting how you are the only one who has a problem understanding my post. Ever thought that you might be the one in the wrong? No, of course not.

The Hillsborough issue has gone on for 23 years. A line needs to be drawn under it and its time for the matter to come to a close. And if the government and powers in control need to take the blame, then so be it.

People have claimed for years that report after report has been a cover up. Why should it suddenly stop now?

As for weekly bin collections, the rest of the country who've switched to fortnightly - some before the Tories even came to power - are able to manage ok. Not sure why you brought this up.

But if this is not good enough for you, keep trolling.

Ha ha. The strawman didn't work so now the troll accusation. Quality!

I fully understand your post, as I'm sure you are aware. I am still, however, waiting for an answer to the question I asked you in response. I'll try it from a different angle - it might help but, failing that, it'll reveal which tactic comes after the strawman and the trolling accusations.

You say, in post 81, that you think that today's evidence has been falsified "to please and silence the Liverpudlians".

Who stands to gain from this?

Ticketless fans shouldn't have been allowed near the ground. Why didn't the police do their job & set up a cordon around the ground checking tickets?

I think all the other factors that happened at the same time (an RTA which caused tailbacks and made everyone late) were to blame for that.

I don't think that's the case.

You won't find one person on here who thinks the police or SWFC are not to blame. We knew they and the Sun lied.

But don't airbrush the ticketless or drunken fans pushing to get in out of the history.

The match wasn't even sold out. Ticketless and drunken fans were a myth invented by the police and their allies to shift the blame. Idiots and bigots like you are still apologising for the lying authorities by repeating their lies., even in the face of today's report which says the fans weren't to blame.

I don't think that's the case.

You won't find one person on here who thinks the police or SWFC are not to blame. We knew they and the Sun lied.

But don't airbrush the ticketless or drunken fans pushing to get in out of the history.

I think your last sentence needs rewriting as it makes no sense,specifically

"fans pushing to get in out of the history"

Crazy?

I think all the other factors that happened at the same time (an RTA which caused tailbacks and made everyone late) were to blame for that.

Surely that would give the police more time? No attempt was made by police to check tickets away from the ground, despite it being standard procedure for big matches. There were similar traffic delays in 1987, they delayed the kick off because of it.

Then in 1998 (from page 40 of the report)...

The 1988 match passed without serious incident. There were, however, two issues of

significance. First, on approaching the ground spectators recalled being requested by police

officers to show their tickets. Second, others, including police officers on duty, remembered

being crushed in the central pens, 3 and 4. Police officers closed access to the tunnel once

these pens were considered full and fans were redirected to the side pens.

In 1989 it all went wrong, because of police incompetence. Then they smeared the victims.

Edited by anywebsite

Ha ha. The strawman didn't work so now the troll accusation. Quality!

I fully understand your post, as I'm sure you are aware. I am still, however, waiting for an answer to the question I asked you in response. I'll try it from a different angle - it might help but, failing that, it'll reveal which tactic comes after the strawman and the trolling accusations.

You say, in post 81, that you think that today's evidence has been falsified "to please and silence the Liverpudlians".

Who stands to gain from this?

I get the idea Alcresearch is an ex-copper or journalist or someone too stupid to accept the truth.

Kelvin McKenzie is squirming:

"I too was totally misled. Twenty three ago I was handed a piece of copy from a reputable news agency in Sheffield in which a senior police officer and a senior local MP were making serious allegations against fans in the stadium.

"I had absolutely no reason to believe that these authority figures would lie and deceive over such a disaster."

I get the idea Alcresearch is an ex-copper or journalist or someone too stupid to accept the truth.

No you don't!

Interesting how you are the only one who has a problem understanding my post. Ever thought that you might be the one in the wrong? No, of course not.

See? It's only me.