Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

I am 55 and from Sheffield, I have never been to a football match because my parents wouldn't let me, they said it wasn't safe, Mr Hicks must take some blame for his daughters deaths for being so blase at letting them go where they wanted, everybody is trying to pass the buck, Its about time we all realised that whoever is to blame you can't raise the dead, It's time to let the Dead rest in peace.

I am truly shocked at this.

Today is about justice for the 96, nobody else. They died because of people outside the stadium. Their families were lied to.

I've had to rewrite this thread three times because each of them I've used words that would get me banned.

You know what, sod it, it's worth it. You're a cnut.

Edited by alchresearch
added last line and I don't regret it.

I have a disabled grandaughter that wasn't diagnosed despite numerous scans, who do I blame for this? Nobody, It Happened, thats life. Why do we all live in a society where everyone else is at fault? We all need to take responsibility for our lives instead of finding someone to blame. Hillsbrough was a dreadful tragedy, but We've all learnt lessons from this and need to move on.

I have a disabled grandaughter that wasn't diagnosed despite numerous scans, who do I blame for this? Nobody, It Happened, thats life. Why do we all live in a society where everyone else is at fault? We all need to take responsibility for our lives instead of finding someone to blame. Hillsbrough was a dreadful tragedy, but We've all learnt lessons from this and need to move on.

But people were to blame for what happened. Numerous people who all contributed to 96 people dying. It is they who need to take responsibility for their actions. Had it been an unavoidable accident then there would be no one to blame and no guilt. But it could have been avoided.