Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

plus the Liverpool fans are blaming all Sheffielders regardless.

I can relate to that, but only in one instance. Because I was from Sheffield he seemed to think I was in some way responsible for the stands of Hillsborough.

When I have conversations with Liverpudlians during my frequent ale trips, I occasionally get asked if I'm a Blade or an Owl. It would be interesting to see how the conversation would progress if I said the latter. But I can't imagine the rational ones blaming me for the disaster.

I do, I no longer live in you're city and have nothing in common with it anymore, oh and by the way my greatgrandad was Liverpool born and bred and my husband was a soldier with the Queens Lancashire Regiment, I have a great respect for Lancastrians.

And yet you are on here 'gobbing off' about a man who have faught with honour and dignity for justice for his two daughters who died because of others actions.

I'm not saying they should get away with anything, only that we should let the dead Rest in Peace, and I have been saying this for a long time, surely the dead deserve some peace?

It's hard to know what you're saying as you seem to change your opinion every post.

At the end of the day without the victims families tirelessly campaigning then this information would never have come to light. Personally I'd rather it be out in the open than pretending a police cover up happen

Because it's so undignified, it's a bit like going on Jeremy Kyle and washing your dirty laundry in public, plus the Liverpool fans are blaming all Sheffielders regardless.

Don't be ridiculous, they are not and never have blamed all Sheffielders. If you're not ignorant you're a troll and an offensive one at that.

Kelvin MacKenzie has always claimed the story came from a Liverpool news agency. That in itself was a cover-up. His apology is meaningless. He is a truly repulsive human being and Danny Baker is being jolly rude to him on twitter.

I've never bought a News International paper, don't have Sky, I'm pleased to say. Build a bonfire, build a bonfire...

Yes fans were trying to get in, but at the end of the day the buck stops with Hillsborough, they should have ensured the ground was fit for use and met all the requirements, and the police were also to blame especially the ambulance service which had a whole fleet of vehicles outside but only sent one inside to collect the fans, how twisted and bent it that.

I say they should be dragging in Thatcher tomorrow and all her old aids including those who were involved and lock them up for a long time.

I will ask the members of this forum to think hard about what they post on this thread. The families have had quite enough poison heaped on their plates over the last 23 years and it would be nice if for once we could show some appreciation and understand and refrain from bickering or rehashing what are now utterly discredited statements by various organisations and individuals.