Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

I really dont want to get into a argument with you,but the good honest decent folk of sheffield dont have anything to be ashamed off,the police on the other hand do.

Are the police not supposed to be part of our city, indeed, to set an example as to how an honest person should act with integrity and intelligence ? So hows that work ? Nothing but lies for 23 years from the, "good honest decent folf", or those that represent them.

I seem to be answering loads of questions about shame but nothing coming back about what Im asking ? Then Im called a troll, this forum Im afraid, is infested with the same lack of reason and dishonesty that has made it possible for this to fester for 23 years.

SHAME!!

I really am surprised by the level of stupidity shown by some on this thread, pure ignorance and a refusal to grasp the facts.

Grow up, you heap more shame on us all with your statements on here, just stop.

I suppose our great city is better off without people like me, making it worse.

I truly am ashamed.

All refer to fans climbing over turnstiles and gaining entry without tickets. 1 statement refered to some fans being ejected for having no ticket.

Does that make them a contributory cause of the disaster? I'll leave that to more educated persons than me to judge (as they have already i.e. Taylor)

Can you link to these statements so we can see exactly what you are saying?

You only need to look at the news reels at that time..although as for being ticketless you have to read the witness statements. Have a read of the thread on Owlstalk...it's a bit more candied than here but once you get past the idiots you get to the witness statements and some good posts.

Are the police not supposed to be part of our city, indeed, to set an example as to how an honest person should act with integrity and intelligence ? So hows that work ? Nothing but lies for 23 years from the, "good honest decent folf", or those that represent them.

I seem to be answering loads of questions about shame but nothing coming back about what Im asking ? Then Im called a troll, this forum Im afraid, is infested with the same lack of reason and dishonesty that has made it possible for this to fester for 23 years.

SHAME!!

I really am surprised by the level of stupidity shown by some on this thread, pure ignorance and a refusal to grasp the facts.

Grow up, you heap more shame on us all with your statements on here, just stop.

I suppose our great city is better off without people like me, making it worse.

I truly am ashamed.

I'll be honest mate, I think it's an attention thing now. You realised people didn't like what you said. It's like a kid thing, Negative attention is better than no attention right?

They are on the panels website, there's a search facility on there it's easy to use.

Here's a stewards report

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/HOM000001700001.pdf

Here's the statement from the head steward on the West Stand, it's in the form of a questionaire that I think all stewards got

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/SYP000141420001.pdf

Boris apologises:

Accusing Liverpudlians of wallowing in their "victim status", the editorial published in 2004 stated: "The deaths of more than 50 Liverpool football supporters at Hillsborough in 1989 was undeniably a greater tragedy than the single death, however horrible, of Mr Bigley; but that is no excuse for Liverpool's failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon."

The then MP for Henley-on-Thames received a "kick up the pants" from the then Conservative leader, Michael Howard, over his comments and was subsequently sent to Liverpool to apologise.

Speaking in central London on Thursday, the London mayor reissued an apology for comments that he said he "bitterly regretted".

He said the independent report "nailed the myth" that drunken fans had been responsible for the deaths.

"I'm very, very glad that this report does lay to rest the false allegation that was made at the time about the behaviour of those fans. I was very, very sorry in 2004 that the Spectator did carry an editorial that partially repeated those allegations, I apologised then and I apologise now. I do hope the families of the 96 victims will take some comfort from this report and that they can reach some sort of closure."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/13/boris-johnson-apologises-hillsborough-article

Whilst I agree with all the other points about police cover-ups etc I find it quite disturbing that the above incidents of Liverpool supporter action outside the ground prior to the crush, does seem to be being ignored. I honestly wonder why this should be the case.......total transparency and all!!

There weren't enough turnstyles open and a complicated ticketing system meaning lots of fans went to the wrong turnstyles to be turned away...There's much more to it than people turning up late and pushing...

They are on the panels website, there's a search facility on there it's easy to use.

Here's a stewards report

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/HOM000001700001.pdf

Here's the statement from the head steward on the West Stand, it's in the form of a questionaire that I think all stewards got

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/SYP000141420001.pdf

You claimed "all statements refer to fans climbing over turnstiles and gaining entry without tickets."

Are you now replacing the word "all" with the word "two"?