Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Spot on....surely a person in such an exalted position , where his every word is scrutinised should have checked his facts, rather than repeating what was surely hearsay?....

His lies have been propped up for 23 years by the so called great and the good so he had a good run

Mate..I agree Liverpool should have had the larger ticket allocation....and the Kop...but once allocated...the geography of getting the two amounts of fans to their respective ends is justified....what happened next is indefensible....

When I see arguements about ticket allocation regarding Liverpool I almost immediatly think some people are trying to justify fans coming with no tickets.

As far as I can see he merely passed on information that he'd been given by the police. He even added the caveat that he couldn't confirm the stories.

The journalists at various newspapers wrote up stories based on these stories and police press releases. It seems Kelvin McKenzie added the TRUTH banner to the Sun's stories to the disgust of the jornalist who wrote the story. No other newspaper claimed anything other than the stroies had been taken from police after the event.

I realise that is an inconvenient TRUTH for someone like you who clearly wants to make political capital out of the event.

Perhaps you should turn your attention to the part played by Sheffield council. It was failure to ensure that the ground was safe or even had a safety certificate in place that led to 96 deaths.

This is the second time you have asked me this question and i will give you the same answer as last time.I expect and hope that Betts and co,will be investigated thoroughly and if found guilty of any misdemenour will suffer the full weight of the law.

You brought politics into this,not me.

B.T.W. the last time TRUTH was used in bold letters was by the Sun,look where it got them.

Mate..I agree Liverpool should have had the larger ticket allocation....and the Kop...but once allocated...the geography of getting the two amounts of fans to their respective ends is justified....what happened next is indefensible....

Then the allocator - whoever he or she was along with the chief constable failing to challenge and therefore in agreement should collectively have their bumps felt - and as i recall this was the feeling before the tie was held.

I would like a new penal code for stupidity of these extremes - that of having ones ******** lanced by a Jess Ennis javelin

When I see arguements about ticket allocation regarding Liverpool I almost immediatly think some people are trying to justify fans coming with no tickets.

Then you need to simply stick to the written facts and not look too deeply into it mate or you may make 2+2 =5....I have always seen Hillsborough for what it was...as my posts on here show...Football fans herded like animals into a death trap...All big games have ticketless fans...all big games have fans who have had a drink...I have followed Wednesday away without a ticket...hoping to get one at the ground...You don't have to be Liverpool , Man utd or Barcelona...don't look for a sinister side in every sentence...If I thought ticketless drunken Scouse fans were responsible for Hillsborough..I would say so..

Then you need to simply stick to the written facts and not look too deeply into it mate or you may make 2+2 =5....I have always seen Hillsborough for what it was...as my posts on here show...Football fans herded like animals into a death trap...All big games have ticketless fans...all big games have fans who have had a drink...I have followed Wednesday away without a ticket...hoping to get one at the ground...You don't have to be Liverpool , Man utd or Barcelona...don't look for a sinister side in every sentence...If I thought ticketless drunken Scouse fans were responsible for Hillsborough..I would say so..

Ive got to agree with that.