Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Loads of events caused this tragedy but listening to the recent media coverage its as though the liverpool fans are totally exempt from any blame. Not popular i know but its impossible to even mention them without the spineless jumping on peoples case eg Nick Clegg. Some copper now has to say it was nothing to do with the fans

Again your maintaining the local angle on this, i have not seen anyone call the Owls/swfc liars.

All i have seen suggested is for 23 years the Owls kept certain information quiet, i.e the state of the stadium and the invalid safety certificate.

Vital stats i would suggest. And one of many many important contributing factors.

If you have seen anyone claiming to be liars, perhaps you will offer a link. Or maybe move on, your turning this in to a rivals thread, and its not..its a justice thread.

That's not true. The invalid safety certificate issue was in the public domain soon after the disaster, possibly before the Taylor report.

Loads of events caused this tragedy but listening to the recent media coverage its as though the liverpool fans are totally exempt from any blame. Not popular i know but its impossible to even mention them without the spineless jumping on peoples case eg Nick Clegg. Some copper now has to say it was nothing to do with the fans

No, that's not necessary, an intelligent independent panel whos word means something have ascertained that.

Edited by Darth Vader

That's not true. The invalid safety certificate issue was in the public domain soon after the disaster, possibly before the Taylor report.

So some have said, many however had never come across your news, had they surely the Liverpool Lawyers would have picked upon the point. Public domain perhaps, quiet for sure.

As several lawyers and legal experts seem to be more than willing to go on Sky sport and push the topic.

Some high profiled members on here from both sides of Sheffield had not come across the fact before the recent press.

But again we are viewing just one of the many issues here. The police have a bigger case to answer.

Edited by TAT

Again your maintaining the local angle on this, i have not seen anyone call the Owls/swfc liars.

All i have seen suggested is for 23 years the Owls kept certain information quiet, i.e the state of the stadium and the invalid safety certificate.

Vital stats i would suggest. And one of many many important contributing factors.

If you have seen anyone claiming the Owls to be liars, perhaps you will offer a link. Or maybe move on, your turning this in to a rivals thread, and its not..its a justice thread.

Would yourself and Frank whatever they call him please shut up!

So some have said, many however had never come across your news, had they surely the Liverpool Lawyers would have picked upon the point. Public domain perhaps, quiet for sure.

As several lawyers and legal experts seem to be more than willing to go on Sky sport and push the topic.

Some high profiled members on here from both sides of Sheffield had not come across the fact before the recent press.

But again we are viewing just one of the many issues here. The police have a bigger case to answer.

If I knew about it as a disinterested party (and I'm not an insider) then the victims lawyers will have been well versed. It wasn't kept quiet, in fact I'm pretty sure it had fairly widespread media coverage.

If I knew about it as a disinterested party (and I'm not an insider) then the victims lawyers will have been well versed. It wasn't kept quiet, in fact I'm pretty sure it had fairly widespread media coverage.

If you say so, fine am willing to accept that. But the coverage on sky, and the many people i have spoken to or mailed , were totally unaware of the fact.

I was living down South at the time,but have followed the case, as i am sure many of the same age and older have.

The threads gone one dimentional, so will leave it now, loads more to discuss than the certs or lack of them.

Edited by TAT

When all the people including the police, emergency services and others have been rightly dealt with under the law let us not forget that there are guilty people walking around Liverpool who have nobody to answer to but their conscience and hopefully crack under the pressure someday. If we are to have justice let it be for all.

On a different note - can anyone remember why the Chief Superintendent from Hammerton Rd (i.e. the guy with all the experience of big matches) was no longer there? I had it in the back of my mind he was shifted because of bizarre initiation rites found to be going on there and he carried the can and got moved. I think his name was Brian Mole.

Edited by Walkley Dave

On a different note - can anyone remember why the Chief Superintendent from Hammerton Rd (i.e. the guy with all the experience of big matches) was no longer there? I had it in the back of my mind he was shifted because of bizarre initiation rites found to be going on there and he carried the can and got moved. I think his name was Brian Mole.

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/PRE000000030001.pdf

According to the nauseating Star article in the link, yes it was Brian Mole. There was a previous post on this thread that I thought alluded to going ons at Hammerton Road. The mind boggles.:suspect: