Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

Thank goodness someone has said it. From the way it has been reading this past week the fans had no involvement whatsoever and only the police, SWFC, and the ambulance service are to blame.

To be honest I was to the point thinking that if none of the fans are to blame who did all the pushing.

Yes the cover up by SYP following the incident is reprehensible and heads must roll but the fans must be in some way held accountable.

I was looking on Look North's blog. They were asking for folk's reminiscences of the event. But it was disturbing to note that they were only asking folk of a certain view point to contact them for the program.

After 23 years,i think its going to be struggle to change some peoples perceptions/opinions on what happened that awfull day.

I think the over riding opinion is that it could all have been avoided.

No manner or number of reports will change what some people saw and experienced on that day.

After 23 years,i think its going to be struggle to change some peoples perceptions/opinions on what happened that awfull day.

I think the over riding opinion is that it could all have been avoided.

No manner or number of reports will change what some people saw and experienced on that day.

How many policemen pushed the spectators against the barriers because they arrived too late for the kick off. ?:huh:

It seems as though every journalist T.V. Commentator,and Barrack room lawyer have now changed their opinion on the Hillsborough disaster.

They are falling over themselves to tell us that they never thought that the Liverpool fans where to blame in any way.

What a set of bigots the Media are.

The people at the disaster know exactly what was to blame that day.

There was the catalyst which then caused some wrong decisions

Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Easy to say what was wrong and right 20 odd years later whilst sitting round a boardroom table reviewing the rights and wrongs.

why do we have to find a scapegoat.

Surely this is all about money!

The people at the disaster know exactly what was to blame that day.

There was the catalyst which then caused some wrong decisions

Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Easy to say what was wrong and right 20 odd years later whilst sitting round a boardroom table reviewing the rights and wrongs.

why do we have to find a scapegoat.

Surely this is all about money![/QUOTE]

I think you'll find the need to find the truth is more important to the families

It seems as though every journalist T.V. Commentator,and Barrack room lawyer have now changed their opinion on the Hillsborough disaster.

They are falling over themselves to tell us that they never thought that the Liverpool fans where to blame in any way.

What a set of bigots the Media are.

Not just Media. Even Irvin Patnick has appologised.

Not just Media. Even Irvin Patnick has apologised.
As you say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

He probably regrets having ever got involved in it. As will many, many people involved in that awful day. Or he may have been ordered to fall on his sword, who knows. Some bad stuff happened in those times, and sometimes history has to be rewritten so we can all move on.

I wish the families the peace within them to do that, and let their loved ones rest in peace. As for the rest, who are apparently blameless, they still have to live with their own consciences.

As you say hindsight is a wonderful thing.

He probably regrets having ever got involved in it. As will many, many people involved in that awful day. Or he may have been ordered to fall on his sword, who knows. Some bad stuff happened in those times, and sometimes history has to be rewritten so we can all move on.

I wish the families the peace within them to do that, and let their loved ones rest in peace. As for the rest, who are apparently blameless, they still have to live with their own consciences.

Well put.....i agree with these sentiments.