Hillsborough document release

Hemibr

You forgot the decision to open the gate which was big cause number one. As for crowds turning up in time for kick-off, when do you expect them to turn up? After the final whistle? The day before the match? They turned up then because that's when all fans turn up if they can. Proper stewarding and policing could have dealt with this. That's what the role of stewards and police is.

Since when has insufficient turnstiles been cited as a major contributory factor to the disaster? Had there been a reduction in the number of turnstiles from previous years? If the police and stewards had been outside the ground they could have controlled people. Putting the kick-off back 15 minutes would have helped.

Read the reports, the number of turnstiles was contributed to the build up outside the ground and the time taken to get x number of fans through them !

I have not forgot anything thankyou, and I was at Oldham too pal !

I have not forgot anything thankyou, and I was at Oldham too pal !

You didn't mention the decision to open the gates which was the most important cause of the disaster. If you didn't forget it you obviously left it out deliberately to make excuses for the coppers. And I've never been in a football riot like you, pal.

You didn't mention the decision to open the gates which was the most important cause of the disaster. If you didn't forget it you obviously left it out deliberately to make excuses for the coppers. And I've never been in a football riot like you, pal.

I did not mention many things, nothing to do with leaving things out deliberately :loopy:

If the gates had not been opened,how many do you think would have been crushed to death,yes it was a massive mistake but a difficult choice had to be made.

I have seen bigger riots in a pub, don't believe the hype pal !