Are CCTV cameras in school toilets and changing rooms acceptable?

Yes I read the article too. I just think that CCTV anywhere inside toilets is just plain 'wrong'. When I was a lad teachers used to go into them, mainly to stop kids smoking in there. But to have whatever goes on in there recorded just aint right. For instance we all know girls go in there in groups and don't just visit there for the call of nature. (although that's still to me, one of lifes little mysteries what they actually do in there together).

sorry to pee on your bonfire but they won't be undressing each other and kissing, they will be talking about boys and washing their hands...or beating each other up in some schools.

I've just had a look at the Big Brother Watch site and a little window informs me that King Edwards here in Sheffield has 15 cameras per pupil - Guessing that the school has maybe 800 - 1000 on roll, 15,000 Cameras??? I think not - quality scaremongering! :huh:

There would no room to pee in their bogs!

:hihi:the metro said it was as high as 1 camera per 15 pupils. They got the numbers the wrong way round:hihi:

Perverts , pure and simple. And to think these people are running our schools and are in charge of our children.

Maybe you should see the system in operation before you make a judgement from the vantage point of your armchair being spoon fed "facts" by tabloids and lobbyists with hidden agendas?

A total, 100%, non-story. A screaming headline which implies something, which then turns out not to quite as lurid as the first impression upon a little digging.

I can't believe that certain newspapers still actually manage to sell any papers in this day and age. I don't know about anyone else, but if I did want to buy a paper like that, I'd want to have it under a plain cover...

Did you ever consider' date=' even for one moment, that that could be because you are, in fact, wrong?[/quote']

Ummm..No, not really. I have an opinion, and that's it. You have yours, everyone else has theirs.

There's been much talk of being sucked in by sensationalist BBW, who have some sort of hidden agenda....Nope!

The plain fact is, is that cameras 'are' fitted in 'some' school toilets, and changing rooms. That's enough for me to think it's wrong.

I'm really not interested in any sort of 'hidden agenda' the BBW might or might not have. My opinion counts to ME. End of!

A total, 100%, non-story. A screaming headline which implies something, which then turns out not to quite as lurid as the first impression upon a little digging.

I can't believe that certain newspapers still actually manage to sell any papers in this day and age. I don't know about anyone else, but if I did want to buy a paper like that, I'd want to have it under a plain cover...

They sell them to simpletons who swallow their lurid stories in discriminately.

Archived