Interview for the Special Constabulary

Stomp

Hello Forummers,

I have an interview on Saturday for SYP, with a view to entering the Special Constabulary.

Does anyone have any advice that may help me get through the tasks? Any help would be most welcome!

I'm attending the presentation for the Special Constabulary in November. Do you mind me asking how long the process has currently taken?

What was the next step after the presentation?

P.s, how did the interview go?

Hello Forummers,

I have an interview on Saturday for SYP, with a view to entering the Special Constabulary.

Does anyone have any advice that may help me get through the tasks? Any help would be most welcome!

So what was the reason or reason you were unable to join the payed police?

P.S. Dont do it. Even the real cops hate the specials.

You are applying for a job where you are presumably going to be in a position to help the public. Instead of asking questions such as these, you are the one that should be providing the answers.

Good luck anyway and I hope you let us all know how you got on!

Have you never seen a rhetorical question before?

You need BIG feet plus a small brain to be willing to work for nothing.

Forget about it and take up a sensible hobby.................like train spotting.

At least you cant get into trouble train spotting. You wont be asked to change your entries in your pocketbook either. [ Confirmed during Hillsborough enquiry ] :rolleyes:

and the point to your post is ?

I bet if you have a problem you are the first to complain to the police.

• 3 weeks later...
Does it also help to be a member of the Mafia of the Mediocre (A Mason) to become a Playtime Plod?

I doubt it - but you would need to demonstrate a degree of intelligence so don't bother applying.

Archived