Carluccios, Meadowhall.

mossdog

All I will say is this:

It is in Meadowhell, what do you expect?

Not a lot I suppose !...........but the restaurants when Meadowhell as (you describe)first opened were of a higher standard than the ones now(ie,French Restaurant,Mama Amalfis) but as usual they went down the tubes after a while.

Why is it that when Pubs, Restaurants etc first open with all guns blazing they just cannot maintain quality into the future,is this just a northern disease?

Because they realise that what they are selling is not what the majority of the muppets in Meadowhall want.

If it's not fast food muck or similar then they are not interested.

Mama Amalfi's was always empty. When I did has the misfortune to visit, the food was awful.

Carluccio's has not been somewhere I would recommend for a few years now and started to go downhill when the man himself sold the business.

I went to the branch of Carluccio's in Nottingham about a year ago and thought it was awful- very disappointing. I suppose i shouldn't have been surprised to see a branch open in Meadowhall, trying to appear upmarket but really just selling over priced mediocre food to those who don't know any better. Don't go here- it's rubbish!

Archived