K Paso resurant need help!

Snakey_B

Food is crap and overpriced, waiters are perverts, staring at me and my mates and being totally innapropriate with literally looking down our tops and then giving us a **** made out of dough.

The same thing happened to my 16 year old sister.

Not good.

Isn't it strange , the way some people find cocks made of dough amusing and others don't? Not been myself and I'm no prude, but I think I'll give it a miss if the waiting staff are the kind of guys who find bread related phallic symbolism amusing...............

When they made my friend a dough penis they also sprayed whipped cream all over it and insisted she licked it off - before making her stand on her chair wearing a mexican hat so she could down some horrible looking spirit...

In all honesty I can't even remember what the food was like but that memory will stay with me for a long time yet...

Originally posted by absynthfairy

When they made my friend a dough penis they also sprayed whipped cream all over it and insisted she licked it off - before making her stand on her chair wearing a mexican hat so she could down some horrible looking spirit...

Either I know you and we were with the same group, or they do the same thing to all young girls. Yuck.

By the by, you may not remember, but the food is also terrible.

Archived