10 myths of the Uk's far right.

You do realise they are not celebrations of Caribbean culture. The native Caribbean islanders were mostly wiped out by European invaders, and what you think of as Caribbean culture would have been imported from Africa.

thats why ALL these types of threads and debates are complete boolocks, we are arguing over things that dont exist

Many English clubs had a hooligan problem but Liverpool's were one of the worst of the lot, especially abroad, hence why English clubs, and the national side I think, were banned from playing abroad for about 3 or 4 years.

Every single year there is a high amount of stabbings at the Nottinghill Carnival.....

Compare and contrast. In quote 1 Hots on denounces football hooligans but doesn't mention they're white.

In quote 2, well.....

The national team wasn't banned for 3 or 4 years. They weren't banned at all. If they had been there would have been no Maradona Hand Of God. If you knew your facts you'd know that.

It's reported widely in print, on the internet, radio and television.

Claiming otherwise is demonstrably false. You are right in saying that '10 stabbed at Glastonbury would make a bigger splash newswise' - but that has precisely zero to do with 'not wanting to offend the black community'.

The crime stats, which are sometimes quite serious, at the NH carnival are played down in media, they report it but its quite low-key, like I say you practically have to seek it out; this is to avoid accusations of showing black people in a bad light.

I had to laugh one time when a police spokesman said that there were "only 4 stabbings this year", or whatever amount it was. :roll:

"Only" lol.

Compare and contrast. In quote 1 Hots on denounces football hooligans but doesn't mention they're white.

In quote 2, well.....

The national team wasn't banned for 3 or 4 years. They weren't banned at all. If they had been there would have been no Maradona Hand Of God. If you knew your facts you'd know that.

I didn't need to mention the football hooligans were/are white as thats pretty self evident.

The crime stats, which are sometimes quite serious, at the NH carnival are played down in media, they report it but its quite low-key, like I say you practically have to seek it out; this is to avoid accusations of showing black people in a bad light.

I had to laugh one time when a police spokesman said that there were "only 4 stabbings this year", or whatever amount it was. :roll:

"Only" lol.

A: they are mentioned, not played down, and no idea where you get the avoid accusations bit from bar the bnp

B: as for your second part..........ONLY, well maybe it was actually less than the previous year? so would be an only?

"Only" lol.

That's utter rubbish, that bit in bold. Total invention on your part.

Sorry to sound blunt and all, but what else can you say? There's just no evidence at all that you can use to back up that idea.

Biggest problem and cause of the expansion of the far right is the loony left. Every left wing organisation I have had to join (namly trade unions) or avoided (ie the anti facist groups) on their executive are racist positions. These include a womans officer, black and ethnic officer and lesbian and gay officer. So before the left criticise the right wing facists (which I cant stand by the way) they should get their own house in order. When they stop having these racist and sexist positions they are in a better position to fight the facists.

I've heard that under the lefties there will have to be as many black notes on a piano as white notes.

Archived