Not a weather talk

It's not something we have to worry about very often in England.

We have very boring weather. We never have deep snow anymore. When I was young we had lots of deep snow, but we no longer have it.

I would enjoy lots of deep snow in the winter, i'm sure Russia gets plenty! I'd go sledging all the time if I could :)

I agree with Vovakr on this one - I love snow, storms, etc.! I have to admint though, I do find it amusing the way the entire country panics, and pretty much grinds to a halt at the slightest hint of a single snow flake.

Most of the main roads in Sheffield were jammed on wednesday - nothing seemed to be moving...appart from me, who was walking in the middle of the roads, where there was little or no ice/snow left (as opposed to walking on the slippery pavements!).

It's just a shame we didn't have more snow.

No no, English weather seem to be ok too

the best thing is to have an opportunity too see all sorts of it

me colleagues are measuring their blood pressure today, after all that tricks of nature. There seem to be a connection between all that atmospheric things and one’s general state. Thankfully I’m not very old enough to knew it personally :)

Archived