Paralympian stripped of benefits

The link is already disabled [appropriate ???] Full story can be found on Facebook. The guy only has one leg. I was in town yesterday and saw loads of able bodied tossers 'chugging'. I bet their benefits have not been stopped.

His name is Craig Fisher, a wheelchair rugby player.

errr ... that would be "Wayne" ....

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1588677_paralympian-with-one-leg-told-hes-not-disabled-enough-to-receive-benefits

The link is already disabled [appropriate ???] Full story can be found on Facebook. The guy only has one leg. I was in town yesterday and saw loads of able bodied tossers 'chugging'. I bet their benefits have not been stopped.

His name is Craig Fisher, a wheelchair rugby player.

If he can take part in the olympics then he obviously dosent need benefits.

They cant have it both ways you know.

If he can take part in the olympics then he obviously dosent need benefits.

They cant have it both ways you know.

did you read the piece?

A: athletes dont generally get a living wage, specially ones from previous games

B: he has worked and wants to work

C: the ONLY work he says hes been given have been standing jobs which has actually given him medical issues due to his prosphetic limb

the dole jut being the dole and NOT giving people leeway

Some of you guys on this forum should try and THINK like a disabled person just for one day. I can see now why Feuhrer Cameron gets away with his attack on the disabled /disadvantaged. You havent got a bloody clue..................

trouble with people on this forum is they cant put their mind into anybody elses shoes.......just trapped in their own narrow little world

Archived