Paralympian stripped of benefits

A 20 year old person does not know how a 70 year old person feels A healthy person will never know how a disabled person feels they will not know the pain the limitations and a lot more, do not condemn anybody for not putting their mind into anybody else's shoes they cannot, they can have sympathy and they can use their imagination but one person will never know how another feels he/she will only know how they feel themselves.

A 20 year old person does not know how a 70 year old person feels A healthy person will never know how a disabled person feels they will not know the pain the limitations and a lot more, do not condemn anybody for not putting their mind into anybody else's shoes they cannot, they can have sympathy and they can use their imagination but one person will never know how another feels he/she will only know how they feel themselves.

Its todays lack of humanity and compassion for ones fellow humans that allows right wing opportunists [like Cameron and co] to 'scapegoat' the disadvantaged. He blames them for all the ills affecting this country at this point in time.

Strip all the benefits away from people and Cameron can cut even more tax for his 'Posh Boy' friends........................and pretentious 'two bob' millionaires fall for his every trick.

i agree with you on this but its a wise idea to show abit of empathy once in a while ;)

it's called understanding, i have all my body parts, a few scars etc but generally ok never have i been bullied or picked on or ridiculed for being 'different' and i can understand what life must have been like growing up 'different' because i have witnessed it all my life, like we all do daily.

so if a disabled person needs/wants benefits so they have something that they don't need to worry about daily then i think they are well entitled to it for the years of ridicule they have suffered and still do.

i agree with you on this but its a wise idea to show abit of empathy once in a while ;)

it's called understanding, i have all my body parts, a few scars etc but generally ok never have i been bullied or picked on or ridiculed for being 'different' and i can understand what life must have been like growing up 'different' because i have witnessed it all my life, like we all do daily.

so if a disabled person needs/wants benefits so they have something that they don't need to worry about daily then i think they are well entitled to it for the years of ridicule they have suffered and still do.

I wish a lot more people thought like you my friend. Empathy is a rare commodity these days. :)

Well call me Dave has it in for disabled people its war and Atos are his allies. But remember call me Dave claimed over eighty thousand pounds for his late son Ivan that was ok but hes going to make sure other disabled are not going to get it. His pet project PIP going to make sure that the most in need dont get it welcome to call me Dave's careing Britain where disabled are figures of hate mass homeless a country of no hope no jobs but if your rich well your in luck here. God bless call me Dave.

Well call me Dave has it in for disabled people its war and Atos are his allies. But remember call me Dave claimed over eighty thousand pounds for his late son Ivan that was ok but hes going to make sure other disabled are not going to get it. His pet project PIP going to make sure that the most in need dont get it welcome to call me Dave's careing Britain where disabled are figures of hate mass homeless a country of no hope no jobs but if your rich well your in luck here. God bless call me Dave.

Christ !!! and we thought Maggie was evil. What scares me is the fact that all the hatred he whips up is swallowed by all the mugs who think they are better than anybody else [and this forum is full of these] The two bob millionaires take pleasure in depriving the less fortunate of their entitlement, God help them when their turn comes.

This campaign that evil Dave is carrying out is obviously professionally managed............he's too dim to do it all himself. When Hitler started out HE targetted the disabled and handicapped, it was all part of building his 'Master Race' and the less fortunate were to have no place in his visionary new world. People are being shafted by this goverment and they are too thick/brainwashed to see it.

The BNP could never have been as deviously evil as this mob.

There is something most people seem to have missed here. The man in question is a wheel chair athlete, not a wheel chair user. His wheel chair is part of his sports kit like Bradley Wiggins has a bike. When he isn't competing he walks around on an artificial leg like Oscar Pistorius.

So if he needs a car he can buy one from a dealer just like everyone else. He doesn't need it specially adapted.

Regarding his lack of employment, there are millions of jobs that don't require people to stand up all day. I worked at a desk all my life and my job could have been done just the same if I had an artificial legf.

I presume that's why the body that checks out the claims rejected the benefits claim and told him to apply for unemployment benefits instead.

He was also a paralympian more than a decade ago, so he was not given a mobility vehicle by Brown or Blair either.

Dont ask stupid questions and look up this story.

The Paralympics are for disabled athletes. We have got 3+ million able bodied unemployed. Why pick on this guy ?????

atos are the private company persecuting people on benefits IE the disabled plus atos sponsored the Paralympics do you think they did it becuase there a nice company or out of the goodness of there hearts.

Archived