Did anyone live on the scowerdons estate?

day-break

Do you remember Norman doing a sponsored silence one Sunday dinner.....he came in with a card that said yes on one side and P*** Off on the other?

Sorry not that one, did you use it a lot the Jack, me & our Nigel did way back, remember old Darren & their Spencer 2 very good lads; for Owls. :)

My brother Dave lived on the estate for forty+ years and now he's bought on of the new houses off Silkstone Rd.just below the pub.

It must have been rough for Darren having all those empty houses for so long surrounding him,his daughter Ruby pals about with my brother Ians girl.

Yeah I'd heard he was landlord, Spencer was funny with his little rosy cheeks bless him, bet there's a good chance we know each other :D:D

Spencer has not changed:hihi:He still has the rosy cheeks,he just grew up! He is still cute though.Dont think frechville carnival is on,past few yrs i havent heard anything.Remember back it was a good show/exuse for a few drinks ect.Im remembering early 80s when the jack had its all its windows popped! Also remember the offie,right in the middle as you walked in.Happy days:hihi:

Spencer has not changed:hihi:He still has the rosy cheeks,he just grew up! He is still cute though.Dont think frechville carnival is on,past few yrs i havent heard anything.Remember back it was a good show/exuse for a few drinks ect.Im remembering early 80s when the jack had its all its windows popped! Also remember the offie,right in the middle as you walked in.Happy days:hihi:

Oh yes remember the offy in Jack, & used to get poly-pins of Wards (small plastic barrels) there; and cans of Norseman Lager urghhh :o